Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soopashinaab
    replied
    My eldest did not need to be picked up last night at his Momma's house. Nor did he get inebriated and get all snakey on his Momma and her idiot boyfriend. So to make a short story long... I am not in the least bit tired this morning. I am so mad that he feels he can call me when ever he needs to to help keep him safe.

Leave a comment:

• trouble
    replied
    Totally not StOKED, that a friend gave me a SEWING MACHINE this morning!!!

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    I am really looking forward to that IRS audit, whenever they decide to schedule it.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    Originally posted by FluteMaker View Post
    ive got a new job picking toe jam on penguins at the deersky zoo. i get 2 dollars per penguin and all the toejam stew i can eat
    NOOOoooo, ....that did NOT make me turn a very sick green and my stomach twist with revulsion!!

Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
    My 10 yr old does not have influenza A ! He feals awesome the 103.3 fever does not bother me at all!!
    whatever you do, dont give him sugar free popsicles! they wont help rehydrate him or bring down his fever!

Leave a comment:

• windanncer
    replied
    I hope your little one does not get well soon!

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied
    My 10 yr old does not have influenza A ! He feals awesome the 103.3 fever does not bother me at all!!

Leave a comment:

• FluteMaker
    replied
    ive got a new job picking toe jam on penguins at the deersky zoo. i get 2 dollars per penguin and all the toejam stew i can eat

Leave a comment:

• pigheaded
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
    ah is streakin through da thread! whooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssshhhh!!

do you remember when this was the HOT thing to do?! **laugin**

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xuxLbJaRwMo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    That is SOOOOO NOT funny, and I don't plan on emailing that to everyone I know.

Leave a comment:

• soopashinaab
    replied
    Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
    i am tip toeing through the tulips...nekkid

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    i am tip toeing through the tulips...nekkid

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    i totaly made it to the trading post, already started working on the butterflies for the shawl!!!

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
    You mean it's not?
    i hope you didnt peek at this very short clip...cuz i want your head to fall off while not laughin.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied
    the scarf slide im beading is not comeing out awesome
    Last edited by Eagle Plumes; 01-21-2012, 11:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• soopashinaab
    replied
    You mean it's not?

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    ah is streakin through da thread! whooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssshhhh!!

do you remember when this was the HOT thing to do?! **laugin**

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xuxLbJaRwMo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.