Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soopashinaab
    replied
    Hey! I'm headed to that new convenience store on the sun... you guys need anything??

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    Originally posted by pigheaded View Post
    OH! Trust ME! It's true. I buy BAGS of um and I spend hours picking out all the green ones. Why do you think I have so many wives.

Wonder if I should go buy a bag or two and go snagging. Hey [MENTION=59273]RDNKJ[/MENTION] can I borrow yer snaggin wagon?
    HEY...PIGHEADED...which number wife am i this week?...and since when did RDNKJ get a snaggin wagon? all he ever took me for a ride on was a donkey! its name was kong or sompin.

Leave a comment:

• soopashinaab
    replied
    I'm not ing I'm ing instead!

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    OH! Trust ME! It's true. I buy BAGS of um and I spend hours picking out all the green ones. Why do you think I have so many wives.

Wonder if I should go buy a bag or two and go snagging. Hey [MENTION=59273]RDNKJ[/MENTION] can I borrow yer snaggin wagon?
    lmao, i can just imagine you sitting there with your big bowl of greenies! even with these facts i am gonna put em to the test! lmao.

Leave a comment:

• pigheaded
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
    I hear eating the green ones makes you horny
    Originally posted by Migiziwomen View Post
    lmao, okay rezzy. lmao. i saved all the green ones for later... i am gonna put it to the test.

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    lmao, okay rezzy. lmao. i saved all the green ones for later... i am gonna put it to the test.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    these peanut M&Ms are just as gross sister

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied
    Bleh pahtooie ! These homemade beef n noodles are barftastick.

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    oh wait!!!!
    oh man!
    i was not gonna go look!

Leave a comment:

• pigheaded
    Guest replied
    IM not tring to figure out how peeps are doing the mention thing nope not one bit! bleh
    [MENTION=30314]Eagle Plumes[/MENTION] it's too hard to explain wife #1, you do not just put the @ symbol in front the persons name you are mentioning, exactly they way it appears. so like [MENTION=26969]Eagle[/MENTION]Plumes wouldn't work, but [MENTION=30314]Eagle Plumes[/MENTION] does. I didn't clear that up for ya did I?

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    Hey wait a minute! This is the lie thread so don't ya mean you're not feeling bad for me? What he I shoot over to AF's dedication thread and play ya some Tesla? lol
    really? oh that would be so cool! i am going there right now! woooosh.
    that was me leaving like a ninja!

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    not having a much needed conversation with one of my dearest friends on here! ([MENTION=30314]Eagle Plumes[/MENTION])

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    not lol [MENTION=30314]Eagle Plumes[/MENTION], because it is really hard!

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied
    IM not tring to figure out how peeps are doing the mention thing nope not one bit! bleh

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.