X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
    then you need the beaded dread locks I made today!
    i need new shorts cause joe took mine back in the den!

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    is tht the snow blower that also makes snowcones? If so may I please have a buble gum flavored one?

bubble gum? never woulda guessed that! i want red raspberry! mmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• trouble
    replied
    Originally posted by pigheaded View Post
    Yah Mohn!
    snicker!!

Leave a comment:

• pigheaded
    Guest replied
    Yah Mohn!

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied
    Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
    I spotted Ttechno wearing it in his new thread... Not a pretty picture!
    Awe and I missed it dag nabbit flibberty doooo

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied
    Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. I need to since all my hair fell out at a young age when I came in contact with those dang kryptonite antidote fumes.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied
    Originally posted by FluteMaker View Post
    the one and only reason theres no snow where i live is the simple fact that i bought a snowthrower
    is tht the snow blower that also makes snowcones? If so may I please have a buble gum flavored one?

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    Poor Migz is sooo sad because she thinks if there were more snow her bedazzeld tube top n shorty shorts would shine more.
    well you get more glare and it makes me shimmer! i'm sexy and i know it that is not my lie neither is that. neither is that okay that one was.......
    my lie....
    i am not happy at all that my dot is bugging her dad instead of taking her nap.
    Last edited by Migiziwomen; 12-29-2011, 04:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied
    Poor Migz is sooo sad because she thinks if there were more snow her bedazzeld tube top n shorty shorts would shine more.

Leave a comment:

• soopashinaab
    replied
    Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. I need to since all my hair fell out at a young age when I came in contact with those dang kryptonite antidote fumes.

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    i am really sad there is no snow, and that it is not colder. dang i wish it was colder!

Leave a comment:

• pigheaded
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by FluteMaker View Post
    the one and only reason theres no snow where i live is the simple fact that i bought a snowthrower
    and I wish you would adjust it, I can't even get into my house now.

Leave a comment:

• FluteMaker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pigheaded
    Guest replied
    I didd nt read my kids a book last nite called Pigs with wigs ans wonder if our Pig wore wigs??

Leave a comment:

• soopashinaab
    replied
    There's a sale at Walmart!! There selling TVs for 5 bucks, and laptops for 6!! First come first serve! Did I mention the Walmart is on the Sun?

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.