Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    there will be a landing of the ‘mother-ship’ in area 57, on christmas day. all those who wish to board, must purchase a one-way, non-refundable, time sensitive ticket, prior to boarding. all others must stay off the boarding platform until dooms day, or until the ticket expires....either of which could happen at any moment.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    to make the pink paint.......you have to mix white paint with red paint.........to make green paint....you have to mix blue paint with yellow paint...........to make brown paint......uh, ya dont wanna know.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    do you know what color general washingtons white horse was?..........it was blue with little tiny yellow polka dots.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    i am related to FIRST MAN........he called me mom.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    ok.....i know you are all laughin......time to bow down and pay me homage....then i wanna see GOLD..., and some silver....but mostly GOLD.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    the reason why we are almost out of RED, TECHNO used up most of it.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    if you cant decide....just ask TECHNO to show you his toes.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    ..of course, we only have HOT PINK polish...and maybe a little FIRE RED.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    if all the men would just line up over here.....and wait their turns....all the women will give them a pedicure.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    about that running dryer....you better tie it down really well, FIRST, so it cant get too far.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    you can get a really great tan by sitting in a running dryer.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    would someone please take over holding the world on their back while i take a short break?

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    its ok to take baths in hot lava...but should be done as close to the volcanoes opening as possible for maximum bubbles.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    the volcanoes in hawaii are made of paper mache. i got an A+ on that project.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    THERE IS NO SNOW AT THE ARTIC! its just an urban legend.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.