• Show
Clear All

• i never pass wind....not even after eating cheese

Comment

• Originally posted by stillrezin View Post
      i apologize to everyone for farting.

its all clear now.

so come one back.
      Sure first you fart, then you giggle like heck and walk away and let others enjoy!!! Seems great to me!!! Share the wealth!!!
      Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
      Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by middle of the sky View Post
        i never pass wind....not even after eating cheese
        Ya right, that wasn't cheese that was a bowl of chili with lots of powerful beans only cheese on the surface!!!
        Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
        Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

• A cup of weak coffee is an excellent way to start the morning!

Comment

• Here have some of mine... it's fresh, hot, and gooood!
            I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

• i know soops talking about his coffee

Comment

• Hi I'm not here, but, if you'd like to leave your name, number and a brief message, I'll call you as soon as I get free.......
                sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

i know soops talking about his coffee
                  I got enough for you too!!!!
                  Coffee that is!!

Comment

• i like to get those taped automated advertising calls...i have nothing better to do that to listen to all their wonderful offers...especially on the answering machine...

Comment

• Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
                      I got enough for you too!!!!
                      Coffee that is!!
                      yeah id like just the coffee

Comment

• Originally posted by eyesrbrown4areason View Post
                        Hi I'm not here, but, if you'd like to leave your name, number and a brief message, I'll call you as soon as I get free.......
                        This the Officer Soop from the PWs.com Police Dept. I've been getting complaints about your lewd and obscene behavior... I'm gonna need you to come to my house... Errr Ummm, I mean the station for a strip search, and patting down! Please call first so I can get rid of the wife...

Comment

yeah id like just the coffee
                          What?? No doughnut?

Comment

• I don't prefer coffee cake muffins over donuts ... and I love coffee.

Live. Love. Laugh.
                            -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

Comment

• Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
                              This the Officer Soop from the PWs.com Police Dept. I've been getting complaints about your lewd and obscene behavior... I'm gonna need you to come to my house... Errr Ummm, I mean the station for a strip search, and patting down! Please call first so I can get rid of the wife...
                              I'm sorry but the number you've have reached is no longer in service, if you feel this is an error, please hang up and try your call again!
                              sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by eyesrbrown4areason View Post
                                I'm sorry but the number you've have reached is no longer in service, if you feel this is an error, please hang up and try your call again!
                                Don't make me break your door down!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.