• Show
Clear All

b

vexing
    The insane are f***ing lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by ~pathwalker~
      A? This game isnt for us dummies is it?
      See, I knew I'd screw up! I went back and read Techno's directions and numbers go to nine...shoot!!!
      Damme ape’semmai, "Andabichidaiboonee’ gimmadu’i.Wihyu memme hainjinee’ nahandu’i. Enne wizha sudei’ tsaangu mabizhiahkande," mai.

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Comment

C AS IN CAT
        Damme ape’semmai, "Andabichidaiboonee’ gimmadu’i.Wihyu memme hainjinee’ nahandu’i. Enne wizha sudei’ tsaangu mabizhiahkande," mai.

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

Comment

Originally posted by Plenty Fox & Proud
          See, I knew I'd screw up! I went back and read Techno's directions and numbers go to nine...shoot!!!
          No, I MEANT ME! I havent a clue as to what we are trying to do. I dont even know what counting in hex means, I dont know what to do after we get past the ones he listed! HElP please! If it was explained I might get it.
          90% Angel
          10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

D (I think)
            90% Angel
            10% Lil Devil

Comment

No, I MEANT ME! I havent a clue as to what we are trying to do. I dont even know what counting in hex means, I dont know what to do after we get past the ones he listed! HElP please! If it was explained I might get it.
              Well, I could relate, too! Don't have a clue. I thought 'hex' meant something like five sided or some such.... or was a witch's spell or shaman's bad medicine...

Comment

Lmao @ Witch! Im going to google it and see if I can find something to help us figure it out. my curiosity is peeked now.
                90% Angel
                10% Lil Devil

Comment

How to count in what is called hex. Have I turned you
                  off or scared you? I hope not. Counting in Hex is so easy that a 5 Year old could do it. It's that easy.

We all know how to count from 0 to 10. Don't we. If you don't you've picked up the wrong file. I'm sure you do know how to count from 0 to 10 though. Well counting in hex is just like counting from 0 to 10, but hex has 6 extra digits. Huh? SIX EXTRA DIGITS!!!!
                  That must mean that counting from 0 to 10, in hex, is like counting rom 0 to 16, the regular way. The regular way is called decimal.
                  (An inacurite reason that this is so is because the Aliens that
                  made the Gameboy Game Genie have 8 fingers on each hand. And rather then make it easy for us to use, made it easy for themselves to use.)

Just what are the new digits. The new digits are A, B, C, D, E, F.
                  Yes. The new digits are A to F. They are what you would normaly call letters. They're not letters now. How do I use the new digits?
                  Like this:
                  00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 0A, 0B, 0C, 0D, 0E, 0F, 10
                  Yes I just counted from 0 to 10 in Hex. Easy wasn't it. Notice that I put a leading 0 on each of the numbers. When counting on the Gameboy you may have to put in one or two leading 0's. Most of the spaces must have some thing in them. So use a 0.
                  What? You have a question? How do I count above 10?
                  Very easy. Very easy.
                  What normaly comes after 10? Answer 11
                  I'm sure you can get from 10 to 19. Can you guess what comes after 19?
                  I'll bet you can. Would it be 1A. Yes it would.
                  (10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1E, 1F, 20)
                  Do you think that you can count to 100 now? I'll bet you can. Just remember to include the new digits.

__________________________________________________ _
                  IM STILL CONFUSED and that was the easiest explanation!
                  90% Angel
                  10% Lil Devil

Comment

How to count in what is called hex. Have I turned you
                    off or scared you? I hope not. Counting in Hex is so easy that a 5 Year old could do it. It's that easy.

We all know how to count from 0 to 10. Don't we. If you don't you've picked up the wrong file. I'm sure you do know how to count from 0 to 10 though. Well counting in hex is just like counting from 0 to 10, but hex has 6 extra digits. Huh? SIX EXTRA DIGITS!!!!
                    That must mean that counting from 0 to 10, in hex, is like counting rom 0 to 16, the regular way. The regular way is called decimal.
                    (An inacurite reason that this is so is because the Aliens that
                    made the Gameboy Game Genie have 8 fingers on each hand. And rather then make it easy for us to use, made it easy for themselves to use.)

__________________________________________________ _
                    IM STILL CONFUSED and that was the easiest explanation!
                    You and me both. I think the author of the above has been watching too much star trek and playing too much gameboy....

Comment

Yeah, I got that feeling too!

Oh well, I tried to figure it out. I'm leavin it to people that understand it. I'm Going for the word games.
                      90% Angel
                      10% Lil Devil

Comment

0e
                        I love that song, let's turn the music up!

Smilies is not my 1st Language

Comment

0f (as in zero f, not "o" "f")

Comment

Yeah, I got that feeling too!

Oh well, I tried to figure it out. I'm leavin it to people that understand it. I'm Going for the word games.
                            In fact, this is a "word" game ( 1 can be expressed as "0001").

Comment

I love that song, let's turn the music up!

Smilies is not my 1st Language

Comment

11 (which is actually 17 in base 10).

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X