Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Song is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Song is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?

that little spanish flea song that homer simpson sang... : omg...help me!!!!!!!... "da da da da.. little spanish flea..da da da da da da da da ...DA DA DA DA DA DADADADAADA la la la la la little spanish flea"
    (going to look up real words lol)

Originally posted by middle of the sky
    that little spanish flea song that homer simpson sang... : omg...help me!!!!!!!... "da da da da.. little spanish flea..da da da da da da da da ...DA DA DA DA DA DADADADAADA la la la la la little spanish flea"
    (going to look up real words lol)

Well Middle of the Sky woman...methinks you need to buy an I-pod, or a radio...

But for me, today's stuck in brain is an old Yardbirds/Jeff Beck song named "over under sideways down" but mainly because of the guitar work...and it's currently being used in a commercial as well.....

{{Cars and girls are easy come by...in this day and age
    laughing joking drinking smokin...'till I've changed my ways
    when I was young people spoke of immorality...
    all the things they said are wrong..are what i've come to be"

Over under sideways down..backwards forwards square or round...Over under sideways down..backwards forwards square or round...when will we learn? when will we learn?}}

Comment

hi c... im hoping to win an ipod soon.. im stuck in an era..my brother says...why dont you buy some new music...i buy same tapes cd.s over again..they go missing and i buy them again...
      ok
      ok..macarthers park is in my head now

Comment

...Kieth Urban...Makin Memories of Us...its stuck there reallllly stuck there i woke up and there it was..

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
        When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Let me hold you - Bow Wow/Omarion. I listen to the radio while i'm at work and that song seems to be one of the most requested in the area. Oh, and maybe the one by Ludacris..ummm, Pimpin all over the world. Everytime I hear those 2 songs i am reminded of work.

Comment

The *****cat Dolls- Don't cha
            that part is just stuck like glue....
            dont u wish your girl friend was hot like me
            dont u wish your girtlfrien was freak like me
            dont cha dont cha...... it's stuck

Comment

"Girl Don't Go Away Mad" - Motley Crue LOL
              I think everyone on this rez is addicted to Harry Potter...lol...

Comment

breakin benjamin's cold sings...show me how the end is alright...show me how defenseless you really are...

good song singer dad, i been a cruehead since i was 5

Comment

"don't be fooled the rocks that I got, I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block. Used to have little now I have alot, No matter where I go I know where I came from"...and I can't stand jennifer lopez!!! LMAO
                  The true meaning of life........

Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off,
                  kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or
                  behaving like one.

Comment

Originally posted by p_town_mami
                    "don't be fooled the rocks that I got, I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block. Used to have little now I have alot, No matter where I go I know where I came from"...and I can't stand jennifer lopez!!! LMAO
                    gawwd doncha juss hate that??....i got nothing stuck in me noodle at the moment..

*Kalilsha*

Comment

back in black

Comment

Originally posted by Brown Eyed Gurl
                        gawwd doncha juss hate that??....i got nothing stuck in me noodle at the moment..

LOL @ noodle...I'm just glad it's not Britney Spears this time!
                        The true meaning of life........

Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off,
                        kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or
                        behaving like one.

Comment

..Shhhh! dont curse..lol...danng thas the last sh!t i wanna be hummin to..

*Kalilsha*

Comment

This one...

I have this song by Stone Temple Pilots stuck in my head call "Plush."
                            Earlier is was "I alone" by Live! :d
                            "~~<~~~Miss Nikita~~~>~~"

http://www.myspace.com/kitagal is where i be lol

Comment

Heard this one song today, somthin about my love lumps get you drunk drunk what you gonna do with all that in your trunk trunk or sumthin like that. I was like dang I got a lot of lumps to love lololol
                              www.myspace.com/powwowlicious

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.