Austraila G,day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austraila G,day

WHAT DO YA ALL KNOW ABOUT AUSTRAILA DOWN UNDER?! CAN BE ANYTHING FROM ACTORS , PEOPLE, PLACES, ANIMALS ANYTHING, LETS SEE WHAT YA KNOW.
    ABOUT THE SUN BURNT LAND.

I COME FROM A LAND DOWN UNDER WHERE THE WOMEN ROAR AND THE MEN CHUNDER! JUST PASSME A VEGEMITE SANDWHICH.

undefined

its big

and known for the biggest guitar
    I love that song, let's turn the music up!

Smilies is not my 1st Language

Comment

Criiiiikey! You've got Steve Irwin and a bunch of weirdos running around picking snakes up by the tail (which makes them very cranky). Even the very dangerous, very beautiful, black momba!
      A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

FOSTERS

Australian for Beer.
        "Hollywood has forever created these stereotypes of the stoic, silent, emotionless Indians. And let me tell you: Breaking those stereotypes gave me tremendous pleasure."
        -- Jay Tavare

Comment

Beer

Your Close Busy, Fosters Is A Brand, Beer Is Beer

Auzzie Beer Is Really Strong, One Of Aussie , Hobbies
          Throw Afew Cans Down, Come Yiu Meet Some Pist Wankers Some Times, C,mon What Else, Do Yaz Know!lol

Comment

Snakes

Austraila, Has The 2nd, 3rd, 4th. Worlds Most Deadly Snakes, The Fierce Or Called In Land Tiapan, Taipan And The Most Common Brown Snake, And There Are A Few More, They Usually Take Off When They Feel Your Vibration, Most Agrassive, When They Have Their Youg, Or Eggs, Ive Been Face To Face With Them A Few Times Amd Never Have Been Atacked So Close Two Stepping On Some, Theyve Always Taken Off,and Their Is Lots Of Piosoness Spiders Two, But They Are Peaceful, I Think The Great White Shark And The Crodiles Have Be Come The Most Agressive, Since Their Habiatat Is More Inproced On Now, I Lot Of Surfers Have Been Attacked Recently Afew Havent Been Found, Hey Not Trying Put You Off Aust. Lol Just Lie Raving About Wildlife Need A Beer Now Down The Pub!

Comment

Hmm...

-poisonous animals or animals that will seriously hurt you lol

-Steve Erwin and The Barefoot Dood

-Mick Dundee who painted a wierd picture of Aussies lol j/k

-Dry and hot

-They have their own first people

...and thats bout it

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
              When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

They have wallabys down there...lol..And I want one...
                They also have spiders that can kill u, scorpians that can kill u, croks that can kill u, and even ppl that can kill u...lol...
                I know that the Sydney Opera House (whatever its official name is) was designed by someone from another country and it was a contest that he won with his plans. I also know that he died before he could see it finished.
                I know more but will save it for some other post...lol...
                90% Angel
                10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

aboriginal

the aboriginal of austraila are maybe one of the oldest race one earth, are known as the dream tme people from gonnawanda land, there were many tribes, but manywere wiped out, after the captain cook invasion, disease and settlers, from england, they were great hunters and gathers, spears, and boomerangs, for hunting and fishing, they lived on kangaroo, wombat, emu (like a ostridge ) goanna lizard, ecidna ant eater fish and turtles and many bush herbs for medicene. they call them selfs black fellows now days, many children were stolen from their tribe and families , and intergrated , in to white schools and the government had a plan to breed out the native in them, and i think this waz done to native americans the aborignals could sent the invaders back to england but they werent a spite full people they worked on pay back system , and for a eye, but did put up a goodfight . the govnment has started to regonize their trible land and is giving back some traditional lands, but their is a long way to go many years tied up in beauracracy ill post more i about them and australia if not just tell me to p'' off my boomerang wont come back!

Comment

dundee

did ya know? that crocodile dundee ( paul hogan) was a painter on the sydney harbour bridge! before acting

Comment

movie stars

wear sunnies

Comment

it gets hot in Tamsworth

Comment

kangaroos

Comment

wild dogs

Comment

the coutry music festival held in tamworth, the wild dogs are called dingos,australia has a dingo fence that goes for a thousand kms stop them killing farmers livestock, their beatiful looking dogs

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X