National Engineers Week - Feb 20-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Engineers Week - Feb 20-24

In recognition of National Engineers Week, I will sponsor an Engineering Clue Contest!

The first person who posts the right answer wins 100,000 points! The next person wins 75,000 points, and the third person wins 50,000 points, and the fourth person with the right answer gets 25,000 points!

Here's how it works.

There are seven clues, and they all describe the correct answer, and it is a physical object.

Submit your best guess at any time, but it is to your advantage to wait until you are absolutely sure, since each participant is allowed only one submittal.

Your first submittal will be considered the official one.

An example: these five clues all describe the correct answer Bicycle:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

(1) two wheels, (2) pedals, (3) mode of transportation, (4) faster than walking, (5) handle bars<o:p></o:p>

The winners will be announced on February 24 and awarded their points.
    Last edited by xTekno; 02-16-2006, 04:28 PM.

The first clue is: San Diego on Oct 21, 2003

Comment

Happy E-Week! Deus Ex Machina should be celebrating too. My college is having a pirate theme... Arrrrrr, where be more clues. That one be too broad says I. We'll see if I can get it tomorrow when the next is posted.
      A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

Clue 1. The Clue for Thursday, February 16th is: San Diego on Oct 21, 2003

Clue 2. The Clue for Friday, February 17th is: Red

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno

Clue 3. The Clue for Monday, February 20th is: about -395 degrees F and dark

Comment

Clue 4. The Clue for Tuesday, February 21st is: with Gabrielle but not Xena

Comment

do we just put our answers here?
              Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Originally posted by Emmy
                do we just put our answers here?
                If you think your answer is correct and if you want to claim the 100,000 points, then you can post it here.

Comment

Clue 4. The Clue for Tuesday, February 21st is: with Gabrielle but not Xena

Clue 5: The Clue for Wednesday, February 22nd is: Doctor Brown

Comment

Would that be Dr. Emmett L "Doc" Brown?
                    A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

Originally posted by andre
                      Would that be Dr. Emmett L "Doc" Brown?
                      Tomorrow's clue will certainly help, eh?

Comment

oooo! i think i know it... but ill wait 4 the last clue....

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Originally posted by Emmy
                          oooo! i think i know it... but ill wait 4 the last clue....
                          Clue 5: The Clue for Thursday, February 23nd is: 10th

Comment

woo!! 2003UB313 (better known as xena)

~Flat Beat~

Comment

The last clue is (was):

Clue 7: The clue for Friday, February 24th is: 45 degrees

Points still up for grabs! If no one else posts an answer, all of the available points will be awarded for the correct answer posted [email protected]!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X