That you can't get a holla outta me
    Forget the propalacks and KY Jelly
    Cuz u know my azz is too L-I-M-P"

StormCloud, baby boy, you've got to quit embarassing yourself
    Your flows are off like a chick who aint got her period all month

I ain't even gonna mess wit your azz, it's not worth it no more
    Cuz you just gonna bite the flows from my swollen repetoire

I should be happy that I've got two guys against me
    But they are busy in the corner playing out they fantasy..

Leave a comment:

• StormCloud
    replied
    Well you know, The circus. Hey by the way the Freak show told me to tell you be back by 9:00 you got a show to do

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    Originally posted by StormCloud
    Ojib she ain’t good for nothing well only one thing to serve the needs of a ding-a-ling
    All you good for is the one night stands if I were to do ya, I’d act like I never knew ya.

Thinking that you all that, putting to much faith in your old lose beat up Katt, girl you just to fat, talk bout me now It’s time for you to scat and stop your ra ta tat tat u just annoying trying to roll like the brat.

You wanna play with the hog, girl face the fact you nothing but a getto dog, all polluted like L.A.’s smog go add another entry in your that long screw log.

Trying to diss me and the SE, this disrespect will get you burnt like a NY Philly, silly,
    We may battle but were still men, and we herd girls like cattle and just use and abuse them.

Do what you’re good at before you’re knocked, wait hold up girl I’ll get my zippa unlocked....... time for you to get corked
    no not mine, I don’t eat beacon, you big chunka pork.

Running up your mouth that was a bad guess, girl who you think you gonna impress, u ‘ll end up dispossess, I’m the man who’ll fill you up with nothing but stress.

Acting like you all it, bytch you ain’t $hit you better quit before I split your lip, don’t make me laugh at your fake rap wit, girl u unfit, now put down that rappa wanna be kit.

Saw your pic your plain bunk, better get some funk in that trunk, couldn’t turn on a horny monk with your cellulite chunk.

think you got spunk? girl go facka punk, your yappin booze hole stunk
    BOO!!! Where the h*ll did this clown come from?

Leave a comment:

• StormCloud
    replied
    OH I get it , I guess your one of those girls who think white is right

Leave a comment:

• StormCloud
    replied
    This attack is "Whack", So get in where you fit in!!

Leave a comment:

• Jibby™
    replied
    Tell wannabe rhymer that his skin is too dark for his whack personality.

Leave a comment:

• StormCloud
    replied
    Mr. wannabe rhymer says maybe so but your the pro , you trick A$$ ho

Leave a comment:

• Jibby™
    replied
    Umm yeah Ok Mr "I have a wannabe rhymer sitting right next to me". Tell him his rhymes suck.

Leave a comment:

• StormCloud
    replied
    Ojib,

Sounds like your gonna steal some rhymes for your lines

Leave a comment:

• Jibby™
    replied
    DAYUM. I'm about to go off on yall asses, don't get excited there boys I know you like the sound of that term. I'm going home, get your change of underwear ready, cuz you know I'mma messy them up:Mad

Leave a comment:

• StormCloud
    replied
    Ojib she ain’t good for nothing well only one thing to serve the needs of a ding-a-ling
    All you good for is the one night stands if I were to do ya, I’d act like I never knew ya.

Thinking that you all that, putting to much faith in your old lose beat up Katt, girl you just to fat, talk bout me now It’s time for you to scat and stop your ra ta tat tat u just annoying trying to roll like the brat.

You wanna play with the hog, girl face the fact you nothing but a getto dog, all polluted like L.A.’s smog go add another entry in your that long screw log.

Trying to diss me and the SE, this disrespect will get you burnt like a NY Philly, silly,
    We may battle but were still men, and we herd girls like cattle and just use and abuse them.

Do what you’re good at before you’re knocked, wait hold up girl I’ll get my zippa unlocked....... time for you to get corked
    no not mine, I don’t eat beacon, you big chunka pork.

Running up your mouth that was a bad guess, girl who you think you gonna impress, u ‘ll end up dispossess, I’m the man who’ll fill you up with nothing but stress.

Acting like you all it, bytch you ain’t $hit you better quit before I split your lip, don’t make me laugh at your fake rap wit, girl u unfit, now put down that rappa wanna be kit.

Saw your pic your plain bunk, better get some funk in that trunk, couldn’t turn on a horny monk with your cellulite chunk.

think you got spunk? girl go facka punk, your yappin booze hole stunk

Leave a comment:

• Jibby™
    replied
    Carmen, why don't you coordinate the judging?Set it up for the next round, might as well get pro up in here.

Leave a comment:

• Jibby™
    replied
    Originally posted by Carmen Foxx
    Oh Snap! That was too close to judge! How about going another round jibby and smokey?
    Better believe.

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    Oh Snap! That was too close to judge! How about going another round jibby and smokey?

Leave a comment:

• Kool Breeze
    replied
    Originally posted by SmokeEater
    Jibby take a little advise from me,
    When it comes to keystyle battling,
    I'm the Navy SEALS of rhyming, you're just ROTC.
    OH SHIIIIIIIT!!! LOL! That was hilarious. I liked that one.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X