better keep up kid cuz you RUNNIN with big boyz

The only slayin that ya do,is da sleighin in the winter,
    Sound like a damn termite choken onna damn splinter,

Coughin up da smoke that ya say ya been eattin,
    youza lightweight son, in need of a serious beatin

Storm Cloud acting like he stormin and mean
    Sounz like a comic book, lookin like MAD MAGAZINE

Kool Breeze....Smellin like somebody effin farted
    How da hell an Ivy league school accept some1 retarded?

Talk about LiteFoot, But yo shizzle is jus DRAGGIN!
    You need a tic tac and your rhymez need body baggin,

LOL Alright, dont take it to heart yall! I would write more but Im gettin da BOOT !!!! Night!
    :Chatter
    ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
    ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
    *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

**** YALL GUY ALIGHT
      When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons to smile

Comment

chicky

hehehehe. go cuzzin! go cuzzin! :cya:
        Last edited by Grits & Beans; 05-18-2003, 12:51 PM.

Comment

OK!! Lets hear it?!?!? Wherez da noize?!?!?!

:rtf:
          ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
          ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
          *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

Carmen, it's hard to read your post and make sense of what you mean,
            Pull your train into the station, cause your rhymes have run out of steam.

So you want me to come to MPLS so you can give a Freestyle class?
            So what else are you gonna show me in MN, besides Prince's naked Azz?

Aight chickie it's good that you want a piece of me,
            But you've gotta come with something better, even Gache would agree.

But just to give you some advise here, before I'm done.
            Inbetween snagging in college, make sure you take Rhyming 101.
            ***Edited for explicit content***

Comment

where is everybody?

Comment

*I said it once and I'll say it again*

:Scared
                Got percap?

Comment

Carman since you can’t read lines I’ll drop this dime in a nursery rhyme
                  Yip yap u just got slaped dog u can’t play with my bone
                  So listen up u ugly mut cuzz I’m the one who’ll send your ratatat home
                  Yap if u will Ill send u up that hill where fallin mc’s add to my quota
                  Don’t try to come down u can’t touch my crown u sound like a broken down motta
                  U lil bo peep u better count some sheep and dream of battling me, U’re just a wanna B,
                  Go learn your abc, for this lock girl you ain’t got a key.
                  lil stink mufffet wanna sit on my tufffet , no way , play with your lil curls and say
                  I know I can , be what I wanna be if I work hard at it one day I can be an mc…

Silly SE born a man but hes’ a she, heads all mess up livin in his fu*kedup world
                  Try to be soo bold now it’s time 4 u to fold..
                  Don’t play with the microphone ET you better phone home and leave lil Elliot alone
                  Lil chester molester wako Jacko is your master, left never never land now your checking your lil sister Calista, this ai’nt no misdemeanor in jail you get you’re a$$ shanked mister.
                  Boy we know why u took up the mic u use to play with your mom’s toy she was a Frisco dike… U wore your moms high hills boy you never wear Nike….U say you got a girl sike you got a boyfriend name MIKE..
                  Silly lil fag get off this powwow mode go hang with you butt runners back home on GREEN ROAD.
                  Smoke eater!!! Don’t chock on your boyfriends peter, you rhyme like your baby sitter who introduced you to his one eye weiner, you punk a$$ sinner got aids cuzz u’re getting thinner, Don’t play with the winner go back to suckin your mans pinna..

Comment

Originally posted by StormCloud
                    Carman since you can’t read lines I’ll drop this dime in a nursery rhyme
                    Yip yap u just got slaped dog u can’t play with my bone
                    So listen up u ugly mut cuzz I’m the one who’ll send your ratatat home
                    Yap if u will Ill send u up that hill where fallin mc’s add to my quota
                    Don’t try to come down u can’t touch my crown u sound like a broken down motta
                    U lil bo peep u better count some sheep and dream of battling me, U’re just a wanna B,
                    Go learn your abc, for this lock girl you ain’t got a key.
                    lil stink mufffet wanna sit on my tufffet , no way , play with your lil curls and say
                    I know I can , be what I wanna be if I work hard at it one day I can be an mc…

Silly SE born a man but hes’ a she, heads all mess up livin in his fu*kedup world
                    Try to be soo bold now it’s time 4 u to fold..
                    Don’t play with the microphone ET you better phone home and leave lil Elliot alone
                    Lil chester molester wako Jacko is your master, left never never land now your checking your lil sister Calista, this ai’nt no misdemeanor in jail you get you’re a$$ shanked mister.
                    Boy we know why u took up the mic u use to play with your mom’s toy she was a Frisco dike… U wore your moms high hills boy you never wear Nike….U say you got a girl sike you got a boyfriend name MIKE..
                    Silly lil fag get off this powwow mode go hang with you butt runners back home on GREEN ROAD.
                    Smoke eater!!! Don’t chock on your boyfriends peter, you rhyme like your baby sitter who introduced you to his one eye weiner, you punk a$$ sinner got aids cuzz u’re getting thinner, Don’t play with the winner go back to suckin your mans pinna..

Comment

Storm Cloud, you piece of s***, where the f*** have you been???
                      You need to read this entire Thread before you post again.

And before you post here, think about what you do,
                      Or copy the style of someone like Ojib or Carmen instead of Mother Goose.

You fool, watch out, becareful of what you've said,
                      Don't think I didn't read them lies on that other thread.

You ain't no playa', so put the game back on the shelf.
                      The only play you get, is when you play with yourself.

You should listen to your own on advise when to swallow or spit,
                      Cause you have more jizz goin' in your stomach, than out your d***.

Ojie'll take that pillow, and suffocate you,
                      Call 911, so I can come out, just so I can have some work to do.

Maybe I'm a Lifesaver, but I'm also the Widow Maker,
                      AKA: Grave Digger, sending you to meet your Creator.

With that itty-bitty c*** who you trying to impress,
                      You can't make any stretch marks, aside from the one on your azz.

Oop's I needa drop this s***, cause you're wasting my time,
                      I've got leave right now, to be at your mom's by Nine.

Comment

Se no wait ET you still around, thought I sent you home or run you outta town
                        Take that silly grin off your face and make room for your frown.
                        Notice you got on the thread where I was kickin it to those chicks you better look somewhere else cuzz here you you won’t find no d*cks,
                        You know u became a fireman so you can slide down that pole hoping on your way down u can get some mans head up your hole,
                        Can’t touch my style girl you must gone wild, try to come up I’ll sit you down like a child.
                        Wanna fight fire, wanna climb that mc ladder higher, your lame lines sound ancient like a
                        Aztec or a mya
                        Play with fire now you gonna get burn, leave mcing alone cuzz it’s none of your concern, mustta broke up with mike cuzz now you actin all firm Ojib said she saw you’re a$$ getting slapped on howard stern.

Comment

Originally posted by StormCloud

Notice you got on the thread where I was kickin it to those chicks you better look somewhere else cuzz here you you won’t find no d*cks,
                          Before you post something, you may want to proofread,
                          You're accomplishing nothing, cause you're doing my job for me.

...try again....
                          Last edited by SmokeEater; 05-21-2003, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Such weak a$$ rhyme ain't even worth my time, Maybe when you get better I'll drop your A$$ some lines.

Comment

thought I'd pop in , jus passin' thru...
                              if I rhymed like SC that's all I'd do..:devil
                              Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

Originally posted by LittleCricket
                                thought I'd pop in , jus passin' thru...
                                if I rhymed like SC that's all I'd do..:devil

OH! SNAP!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X