X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• powwows dot calm calendar cats

post a pic of your cat and the month
    december

pooshaz likes to sleep 20 out of 24 hours a day...wander around with racoons..her favourite place is anywhere near mom..favourite pastime: eating
    Last edited by middle of the sky; 05-23-2007, 08:13 PM.

January

Garry: plus size gal...loves to lounge on her cat couch lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

FEBRUARY - Moses and Tigger

Two of our herd of 4...

Tigger is the black and gray striped one - he's almost 5, hates men, is my "baby" - probably cuz I feed him.

Moses, an orange Maine Coon, is the old man of the house - 14 years old - his favorite hobbies are eating and sleeping. He is known to come into our room at 5 a.m. (or earlier) and knock books, videos, CDs, whatever, off on the floor to wake someone up for breakfast. He likes laying outside in the sun. I brought him from Phoenix 10 years ago. He was one we rescued from some neighborhood boys who were throwing him up in the air and letting him hit the ground when he was just a kitten. He pretty much rules the roost and still playfights with the other cats, plays "hockey" with milk bottle caps, and holds the record for the most (and biggest) hairballs of the house...
      Attached Files

Comment

My LATE CAT TAGER

My beloved cat Tager, dad found him outside Nov/05 after not seeing him around for a bit. He was old btwn 15-18 and the love of my life. Total unconditional love. Was a funny cat, liked to meow in your ear if you where at th computer and not listening to him. He also like to follow people around the yard while they attended a garage sale at my dads place.

I nominate him for the month of May

I would love nothing more then to have a cat where I live, but landlord won't allow one. Does anyone know if he's in a good place? this really tears me up! Can he visit me in spirit? I am so NOT over this
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Creewoman05; 05-23-2007, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
          There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
          There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
          The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Comment

Originally posted by middle of the sky View Post
            Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
            There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
            There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
            The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Thanks mots, that was beautiful. Have tears running down my face:)

Comment

i just like to look at pics of her lol

*Kalilsha*

Comment

and yes theres lots of them

*Kalilsha*

Comment

awwww cute....i just bought another throw-away camera to use at my first borns birthday bar b q tomorrow..but i think ill take some pics of my cat first...

Comment

Originally posted by middle of the sky View Post
                    awwww cute....i just bought another throw-away camera to use at my first borns birthday bar b q tomorrow..but i think ill take some pics of my cat first...
                    Too funny, thats exactly what I would have done

Comment

that's what i should do, buy one of those throw away cameras and show you all Snitty, my cat, this is too cool

Comment

this is silly prince willie the one eyed wonder moose. we got him from a shelter in indiana and chose him specificly because of his eye. it was just a raging puss ball when we got him.we knew he'd be put down first when it came time to thin the herd. my wife got him all healthy again and now hes a happy kitty
                        Last edited by FluteMaker; 09-26-2007, 08:10 PM.

The older I get the less of a deterrent life without parole gets

Comment

When we adopted Garry she had pneumonia...but shes awesome now

*Kalilsha*

Comment

he looks so much like my cat i swear, but he is bigger, we found our cat at the Tribal Building

Comment

If i had a house instead of this place id totally become a crazy cat lady

*Kalilsha*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.