movies that always make you cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• movies that always make you cry

no matter how many times youve seen it...

la bamba

"ritchie!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Steal Magnolias - laughter and tears!
    Bahnisiain

Comment

my Cryer

The Man From Snowy River. Kida hokey, but the scene when the wild horses go over the cliff amd then the Mountian Pony.
      The director of this movie also did Mad Max.

Comment

Heaven's Prisoners

There is a part after Dave looses his wife to a murder and he takes a boat out to the swamp and gets drunk and sobs. The scene is set up so well, it gets me every dayam time.

Fried Green Tomatoes is another one
        "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

the end of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh...i get 'the lump' n then gotta clear me throat and The Lion King when Simbas dad died....hmm actually most of the Disney movies lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
          When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Sam Baldwin: Although I cried at the end of "the Dirty Dozen."
            Greg: Who didn't?
            Sam Baldwin: Jim Brown was throwing these hand grenades down these airshafts. And Richard Jaeckel and Lee Marvin
            [Begins to cry]
            Sam Baldwin: were sitting on top of this armored personnel carrier, dressed up like Nazis...
            Greg: [Crying too] Stop, stop!
            Sam Baldwin: And Trini Lopez...
            Greg: Yes, Trini Lopez!
            Sam Baldwin: He busted his neck while they were parachuting down behind the Nazi lines...
            Greg: Stop.
            Sam Baldwin: And Richard Jaeckel - at the beginning he had on this shiny helmet...
            Greg: [Crying harder] Please no more. Oh God! I loved that movie.

my fave scene... Me too...I cried.
            sigpic
            R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Once Were Warriors..........where Grace commits suicide. That always gets me *tears up*

Comment

Mask (with Cher) at the end.
                Pay it forward

Alot of movies make me cry, especially the ones with children in them. Like I've said before--I'm a wimp.LOL

Comment

"My Girl" The part when McCauley Culkin dies. LOL

Prancer.......the part where the little girl and her dad have a moment in her bedroom as they remember the ole days with the horse sleigh and their mother.

Waaa

Comment

Originally posted by Kakeeya View Post
                    Once Were Warriors..........where Grace commits suicide. That always gets me *tears up*
                    : I'm gonna cry right now just thinking about it...

Another good one is My Family (Mi Familia) when the family is reunited after the mom got deported and had to face many obstacles to return to America.

I know Grey's Anatomy isn't a movie but I teared up last night when George convinced a patient to accept his daughters heart after she was in an accident.
                    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave..Dakota leader.

Comment

ide hafta saayy....bridge to tarabithia....man when that lil girl died in the river i ALMOST cried....then i look over at gram and she was tearin up...."HOLAAAAAY" lol we both jus laughed...
                      Day and nite, here we are....

Comment

Originally posted by amarie49 View Post
                        : I'm gonna cry right now just thinking about it...

Another good one is My Family (Mi Familia) when the family is reunited after the mom got deported and had to face many obstacles to return to America.

I know Grey's Anatomy isn't a movie but I teared up last night when George convinced a patient to accept his daughters heart after she was in an accident.
                        !!!!!!!!I almost cried too last night with GA. But on the movie scene...Seabiscuit...I think I cried through that whole movie.

Comment

GHOST....
                          Who didn't have a tear in their eye When Sam Wheat's ghost saves Molly's life,then has to cross over....
                          "THE LOVE INSIDE...YOU TAKE IT WITH YOU...."(Ditto)....
                          Keep Smilin'1,...and cryin' at those sad parts.

Comment

selena
                            after she was killed and the shots (no pun intended) of the crowd holding up pics of her and that song playin

dumbo
                            when she cradles her baby in her trunk before shes gets taken away and that sad song plays

Comment

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

The ending of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" when Will Sampson picks up the water fountain and throws it out the window, then runs off into the forest. That scene chokes me up every single time...

And E.T: The Extra-Terrestrial man!!! Saw that when I was a kid and cried like a baby when ET died!!! Still brings tears to my eyes!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.