I have a new game for ya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a new game for ya

It's a little confusing but once u get the hang of it, it's really fun especially with the people who dont know how....lol

I can play the game, can you play the game?

Everyone can play the game, but can elephants?

Snakes can play the game, but can the y play the game with tigers and a bear?

go ahead and try to finish playing my game....
    "A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
    --Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."

is this right?

I can play the game? can you play the game with a wolf, a hawk, an eagle, A tiger & a couple of snakes?

Comment

haha this is fun...
      sorry you cant play the game....

give it another try...
      everyone can play the game can you play the game with a hawk?

Kangaroos can play the game with hawks but can you play the game with a rabbit?

Turtles can play the game with kangaroos but can you play the game with a bass?

can you figure out the game?
      **hint** start with the last sentence
      "A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."

Comment

oops...i guess i cant play the game i meant :

Turtles can play the game with rabbits

Comment

now i think i can play the game!

Turtles can play the game with rabbits!

but can you play the game with Tutles, rabits & a Snake?

Comment

hehehe...
            Turtles can play the game with Rabbits,a bear, but can you play the game with a wolf?

For sure you can play the game with wolf, but can you play with a skunk?

Kind skunks will play with a wolf but can you play with a fish?

Honestly I dont think you can play with a fish but you can play with a dog?

Comment

you cant play with a dog if ur playin with a skunk...

and you can play with a fish if a bear is playing and a girraffe is watchin.....
              I luv u like a fat kid luv cake!!!

im a pimp by blood.. not relation!!!

Comment

george can play with a fish and a dog but can he play with a poodle.

Evidently george can play with a poodle but can he play with a bear.

roaches can play with george and a poodle but can you play with a wolf.

Frankly, i dont think you can play with a wolf, but can you play with a llama.

Comment

Geez, this reminds me the story problems in math class...cunfusing! :-)
                  "Last night, I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts."
                  -For nightvision like an owl, you'd need eyes the size of a grapefruit!-

Comment

Let me try,

You can play the game with a llama, a snake,
                    you can play the game with a wolf, if a fish is watching
                    can you play with an armadillo?
                    no ?

is this how you play?

Comment

confusing

Comment

I know for a fact that a wolf can play the game, but only if a kitten plays the game

The wolf and the kitten can play the game, and a llama plays with armadillo, But can Soopashinaab play the game?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X