Dream Trucks, cars & so on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Trucks, cars & so on!

ok, i would like to find out what your dream machine is! if you have more then one post them all! ok! lets go!

my dream truck is a Chevy Suburvan 1988. 3/4 all wheel drive. Black with a red stripe going all around. talgate! cd player, tape player, cb sytem. jacked up ing the air like a monster truck! resse hitch. tinnted windows. with wolves, hawks, bears, eagles & the medicine wheel ingraved into the windows! with Hawks play toy on the front window! & all my Fla. Gator Stikers on the back window, can't forget my biker stickers & my pow-wow stickers too! with a tag on the front that says, can't touch this! :D

ok it's your turn!

ok i have another dream machine! Ford Bronco. 1990 full size! 4+4
    cd player, tape player! real good speakers! cb sytem! jacked up in the air! rebel flag paint job! Fla gator emblem on the back window. tag on the front with a rebel flag & a wolf pack & a hawk at the top flying! tinted windows! front window saying, i'm not coming down for you! an american flag flying off the one side & a rebel flag off the other!

Comment

how about a 1977 Harley Davidson! full dressed! black with fire flames coming up! saddle bags with the wolves on it!

Comment

A Bently with 4 twelve in. subwoofers in the trunk. The install would be so slick that it would look stock, and I would still have enough room in the trunk for baggage.
        It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

mine is simple. i want a 2003 dodge ram 2500 with a hemi in it. either atlantic blue or timberline green. cd player and tape player, keyless entry. chrome steps on the side since im a shorty.

Comment

Camaro

In my Senior Memory Book there was a picture of my dream car - an Electric Blue Iroc Z - Well, I basically achieved that dream only it was a Camaro RS! How many people can say that???
            Becky B.

Comment

3000 gt twin turbo hard top convertible...
              Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Dodge Durango....silver (so you can't see the dirt too much)...Manual....4 Wheel Drive....

Come on lady luck with the lottery!!!
                "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

mine is a cadillac escalade wit a pimp sound system all chromed out wit 50 inch sprewells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I luv u like a fat kid luv cake!!!

im a pimp by blood.. not relation!!!

Comment

Man so many Classic cars to dream about. Do I only get one choice????:Cry

69 GTO Judge, orange with the black stripes.

69 Mustang Shelby GT Silver with white stripes.

and of the pre `66 corvettes as long as it's a convertible.

That's just my top favorites. Expensive taste I guess
                    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Red Ford Excursion 4X4 Turbo Diesal
                      Will
                      (Nanticoke Lenni-Lenape)

Comment

61 impala rag top ( black on red)
                        62 impala rag top (red on red)

Comment

I would love to have a Maybach Benz and an H2.

Comment

While I don't really like cars all that much, I must admit that I've fallen in love with the Chrysler PT Cruiser. Frankly, though, I'd be satisfied with anything reliable at this point.
                            When you are born into this world you reach for either a bow and quiver, which is blessed by the Sun, our Grandfather, or you reach for an awl and sewing bag, which is blessed by the moon, our Grandmother. From that time on you will follow that vision and be blessed.

Comment

2005 GMC Yukon Denali

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X