Why do guys???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do guys???????

Just because ur looking towards there direction......Why do they get the thought that ur checking them out.

They sit there looking at u........Smiling........Then when u go over to talk to the guy on the other side of them they look so dumbfounded........
    :flaming: Nah

I hear that NAH! Or what about when you are just TALKING with a male friend (or vice versa) and people automatically jump to conclusions there's something going on!!! HOW PATHETIC!!!!!!!

:Mad :Yell :devil :( :Angry :Thinking
    "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

Originally posted by RunnerzLegs
      I hear that NAH! Or what about when you are just TALKING with a male friend (or vice versa) and people automatically jump to conclusions there's something going on!!! HOW PATHETIC!!!!!!!

Yup! Girl that happened to me last night at the rodeo.......This guy thought I was checking him out.....And I was trying to get the attention of the dude that was sitting on the other side of him......Here he thought that I was all checking him out.......

I hate it when that happens too.....People need to grow up.....

Comment

Dang Nah! So you weren't checking me out at the powwow last week?!?! The only person behind me was a 300 lb Ponca guy with long greasy hair and two teeth. And what about the rest of those chics that I thought were checking me out? You mean they were looking over my shoulder too?
        ~KB~

Comment

Originally posted by Kool Breeze
          Dang Nah! So you weren't checking me out at the powwow last week?!?! The only person behind me was a 300 lb Ponca guy with long greasy hair and two teeth. And what about the rest of those chics that I thought were checking me out? You mean they were looking over my shoulder too?

the 300 lb ponca guy with long greasy hair and 2 teeth! *LOL* :Chatter

Comment

I know what you mean. Whats worse is when your looking at a guy whos is friends with one of your guy friends. OMG one of my boys thought I was checking him out and we are real tight anyway I was checking out his friend from Cali. geesh... we wen through a whole "does she like me I dont know so Im going to hit on her every chance i get" phase. It sucks. ~shudder~
            When your in the arena nothing matters but the step of your feet, the sway of your fringe and the beat of the drum. ~Peace love and fry bread.~

Comment

Wasn't even checking out the Ponca man was checking out the bro to ur left.......boy did he look mighty fine.........*S*

Comment

...okay.. so what about when us fellas are just "checkin out" a hot lady...
                but then her friends see us lookin then automaticcaly ASSUME we want to talk to her friend.... we're just staring at somethin that looks hot...it dont mean we wanna talk.... :p
                Never squat naked in spurs

Comment

Originally posted by RunnerzLegs

....that happened to me as well.... but I was talking to a gal friend.... my buddies asssumed as well I was tryin to get at her.... we had been friends since childhood....
                  Never squat naked in spurs

Comment

Don't you hate it when you take a girl out to dinner and a movie, bring her home to a bathtub with warm water, rose petals, candles, and massage her back, break out the Dom Perignon, make passionate love the rest of the night and leave a dozen roses for her, and then she has the nerve to think you were interested!!!!
                    It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by straightdancerinaz
                      Yeah. It's the back massage man.....omit the back massage and yer square with her the next morning...something about that, gives them the impression that your lookin for a wife or something.

:p
                      SDancerin Az is right...it's the back massage.....
                      Yep, she's pretty Greazy

Comment

DO NOT SUCK HER TOES!!! I repeat... DO NOT SUCK HER TOES!!!
                        ~KB~

Comment

Here is a quote I saw in a email....

Guys...just because you have one, doesn't mean you have to be one.
                          Yep, she's pretty Greazy

Comment

Re: Here is a quote I saw in a email....

Originally posted by GreezyNdN
                            Guys...just because you have one, doesn't mean you have to be one.
                            Oh shyt girl.........You took the words right out of my mouth.......

Comment

DO NOT SUCK HER TOES!!! I repeat... DO NOT SUCK HER TOES!!!
                              Why because u never got the chance too??????

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X