• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    Originally posted by RDNKJ View Post
    Lunch!
    so what did you end up having for lunch then?

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    I just want some candy, chocolate candy, mmmmm peanut butter chocolate!!

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    Originally posted by Migiziwomen View Post
    omg that sounds so good. we stopped at chipotle tonight on the way to my mons and i got a chicken, pinto bean, green peppers and red onion (sauteed), sour cream and lots of chees. oh and brown rice! omg it was the bomb.

now i am craving cake. mmmm red velvet cake please....heading to the redhorse
    sounds like the bomb!
    Originally posted by subeeds View Post
    A tuna melt.
    uh, sorry...no fish around here pleaze.

i am craving....tenderloin steak with biscuits! thick corn cakes with lots of melted real butter! some bags of pickle chips with those hot cheetos eaten together! mouth is watering...*sigh*

Leave a comment:

• RDNKJ
    replied
    Lunch!

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    replied
    Shuteye

Didn't get enough sleep, my eyes are red and tired!

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    slumber
    hi joe

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Stuff

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    A tuna melt.

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
    i am craving a bacon, avocado, with green salsa burrito!
    omg that sounds so good. we stopped at chipotle tonight on the way to my mons and i got a chicken, pinto bean, green peppers and red onion (sauteed), sour cream and lots of chees. oh and brown rice! omg it was the bomb.

now i am craving cake. mmmm red velvet cake please....heading to the redhorse

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    i am craving a bacon, avocado, with green salsa burrito!

Leave a comment:

• FluteMaker
    replied
    right about now im craving a bigger paycheck. that car i got a few moths ago now needs some work on the exhaust.and you know how it goes..... they do the work on the car and they kinda wanna get paid.

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
    But...there are butts, then there are butts and then there are butts.

then there is this butt! dang where did that thing go...........hmmmm i guess there is no butt here

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    what am i craving? the truth my friends and nuthen but! bout to get realer than the housewives! lmao!

Leave a comment:

• CandaePrincess
    replied
    Originally posted by trouble View Post
    I wish they'd stay cool , I'd overnight you one...
    *L* I know right? You would be awesome. But the mayo would go bad and the lettuce would wilt. I'll have to wait until next weekend. :)

Leave a comment:

• trouble
    replied
    Originally posted by CandaePrincess View Post
    I'm craving SCHLOTZSKY'S!!!!! But there isn't one here. :( bummer.

Their Turkey bacon club is the bomb diggity!
    I wish they'd stay cool , I'd overnight you one...

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.