Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    I'm craving looking at your bloody forehead all looking like Dusty Rhodes!

I'm also craving brownies!

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    I have lost some important pictures somewhere in cyber space. I am now craving a brick wall to bang my head on. aaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to do retakes-I can't stand doing retakes-but I'm gonna have to do retakes.sigh

Edited an hour or so later to add: Figured it out without getting too much blood on the bricks. LOL! Just pinched the images from my online shop.
    Last edited by subeeds; 12-05-2011, 07:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
    **laughin** when i had better eyez and better funding…i was into cameras. i went to check some new ones out with the intention of purchasing one. maybe an update of the one that was stolen. WHEWW! man, i knew i lived in the past….i just didnt know how far down the road though!
    everything was digital! and the ‘real’ looking cameras that came close to what i used to own were heavy to me. i guess when i injured my hands and arms i lost the actual strength i used to have. as for the new digital stuff, well lets just say the new ‘tricks’ they do confused me so much, that i decided to just walk out and not purchase anything.
    now i am in a quandary about going back, after the holidays, or just getting a throw-away paperbox from wally world. **sigh**
    Everything works pretty much the same with a DSLR, just without the film. As for the weight, that would probably depend on what camera you were looking at. My Pentax K-X is pretty light-except when I put the big telephoto on it. One thing about digital-you can practice with them all you want and not have to worry about waiting for the film to be developed to see where you need to improve. Another thing I like about my camera-it uses AA batteries and not the expensive camera specific ones.

I am craving Rolaids-or something for heartburn. My husband took some chili out of the freezer for dinner. It was nicely spicey last month when he made it, but now.............It's like a 12 alarmer. LOL! It was still good, though-cleared the sinuses right up, too.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    Originally posted by subeeds View Post
    An SP 90mm/2.5 macro lens I just laid eyes on in a camera forum.
    Santa, yoohooo??? Besides a bead addiction, I also have LBA- lens buying addiction. That one has been successfully rehabed up until about 10 minutes ago.
    **laughin** when i had better eyez and better funding…i was into cameras. i went to check some new ones out with the intention of purchasing one. maybe an update of the one that was stolen. WHEWW! man, i knew i lived in the past….i just didnt know how far down the road though!
    everything was digital! and the ‘real’ looking cameras that came close to what i used to own were heavy to me. i guess when i injured my hands and arms i lost the actual strength i used to have. as for the new digital stuff, well lets just say the new ‘tricks’ they do confused me so much, that i decided to just walk out and not purchase anything.
    now i am in a quandary about going back, after the holidays, or just getting a throw-away paperbox from wally world. **sigh**

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    An SP 90mm/2.5 macro lens I just laid eyes on in a camera forum.
    Santa, yoohooo??? Besides a bead addiction, I also have LBA- lens buying addiction. That one has been successfully rehabed up until about 10 minutes ago.

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
    I said stuff. And I meant stuff.
    Stuff...again.

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    DAGNUBBIT!…OK. now i know that i CRAVE to have the metabolism of a hummingbird!! (instead of a sloth in perpetual hybernation!) **laughin**
    Be careful what you wish for. It does have it's drawbacks.

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    I don't worry about gaining weight-I don't even weigh enough to give blood. Always been a goal of mine-to donate blood, but even when I do hit that magic 111 lb. weight, it doesn't stay long. Had a doctor once tell me I had the metabolism of a hummingbird. LOL!
    Holay subeeds! Does your husband smile a lot!!!

I'm messin!

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    I don't worry about gaining weight-I don't even weigh enough to give blood. Always been a goal of mine-to donate blood, but even when I do hit that magic 111 lb. weight, it doesn't stay long. Had a doctor once tell me I had the metabolism of a hummingbird. LOL!
    DAGNUBBIT!…OK. now i know that i CRAVE to have the metabolism of a hummingbird!! (instead of a sloth in perpetual hybernation!) **laughin**

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    watch out…its winter and your body knows it. it will crave all sorts of fattening foods to ‘fend off’ the winter cold. our bodies ususally slow down and thats why we gain the weight more during this time of year. craving it here is one thing…actually eating it is something else! that said… now i “crave” one of those sandwiches with the bacon too! please make mine with an inch thick slab of aged cheddar. yummm! **laughin**

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    A grilled cheese with bacon sandwich. I have been craving grilled cheese lately. I've had 3 in 2 days. Now I want one with bacon.
    watch out…its winter and your body knows it. it will crave all sorts of fattening foods to ‘fend off’ the winter cold. our bodies ususally slow down and thats why we gain the weight more during this time of year. craving it here is one thing…actually eating it is something else! that said… now i “crave” one of those sandwiches with the bacon too! please make mine with an inch thick slab of aged cheddar. yummm! **laughin**
    Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 12-03-2011, 08:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
    Stuff
    ing?
    (maybe hes saying he is stuffed)
    I said stuff. And I meant stuff.

Leave a comment:

• ugidali
    replied
    un vaso de agua Penta.

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    A grilled cheese with bacon sandwich. I have been craving grilled cheese lately. I've had 3 in 2 days. Now I want one with bacon.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    HELLO CP! HELLO RDNKJ!

i am always craving for friends….on TOAST! **LAUGHIN**
    actually i am cravin for some pepto, i had supper at burger king…yack! (only because my blood sugars were crashin again)

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.