Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big, juicy, seedless grapes
    tchrcoun.blogspot.com

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman

Comment

• heirloom tomatoes!

Comment

• how 'bout some guoc and chips. I'm going right now an get some !!! Best fresh stuff in town !!!YEA !!!

Comment

• Graeter's bourbon ball ice cream pint
          tchrcoun.blogspot.com

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• TacO5000
            cornsoup and frybread
            by TacO5000
            I Want some Cowboy bread!! My grand makes the best Cowboy bread and Frybead....
            03-15-2004, 07:17 PM
          • NDNQt
            Cough Remedies
            by NDNQt
            I didn't put this in the Health forum cuz I knew I wouldn't get many replies and want everyones opinion~

I know some people make ole timey cough formula's with Grain Alcohol and some make it with Corn Whiskey. Well, I got both this weekend want some recipes. I know some peeps use honey,...
            12-03-2003, 06:37 AM
          • Kool Breeze
            Low Carb Epidemic
            by Kool Breeze
            Everywhere you look now its low carb this and low carb that. Dont eat vegetables, eat meat. Forget the peas, pass the roast. Fast food places now have low carb menus. Why? Its not like that food is any better for you. There's C2 Coke and Pepsi Edge. I just saw low carb Doritos. There's even low carb...
            07-21-2004, 02:49 PM
          • nneeyahhessay
            need a taditional Lakota buffalo recipe.
            by nneeyahhessay
            hello all....I need a trad recipe for ceremony. Does anyone have anything? I have ground buffalo. Does it still work for stew? Also, if I want to make Wasna, how to dry the ground buffalo? And where do I find tallow for it? Thanks!
            08-21-2009, 04:16 PM
          • Mato Winyan
            Computers for Dummies
            by Mato Winyan
            Uhhh... could you guys help us cyberly challenged people out here? You know.. like have some special ed classes?

What are the basics we need... what do we NEED to learn and how can we do it? You know.. that kind of stuff. ;) :p
            07-09-2003, 10:22 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X