X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

salad lol it would make me feel better about my dinner :P

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Every Friggin Kinda Food Ive Ever Ate And [email protected]!!!! Jeeez Why Did I Have To Fast!

I Want To Pull My Hair Out!!
      In the spirit of Crazy Horse...

sometimes you have to live life as if what everyone else thinks does not matter, but is still a factor...
      that even though you think you are so lost, you may be found...
      no matter what comes in your life, it will be over come...
      and that the real reason that you live is for love, and finding inner peace...
      live free for what its worth an never let life hold you back from living
      One person can make a difference----lets all of us give it a try.--- john f. Kennedy

other places u can find me...

]htt://www.myspace.com/hawkredfeather630
      www.facebook.com/redfeather630

Comment

Originally posted by stillrezin View Post
        i am still craving some puppy.

and here is some hugs for anyone who needs them.

*FEELS ALL WARM AND FUZZY INSIDE*

THANKX

sometimes you have to live life as if what everyone else thinks does not matter, but is still a factor...
        One person can make a difference----lets all of us give it a try.--- john f. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
          a long slow back massage
          im strait :) but i still give my friends massages! here ya go...

Comment

Hey Tiff, know about this site? The Longest Walk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
              Hey Tiff, know about this site? The Longest Walk 2
              yea after i get my bills paid im gonna fly down to the south route... why ya ask?

im CRAVING THE WALK 2008

i think that is why im fasting.... ;)

Comment

There was a booth with a lot of info on this at the U of M powwow today....and they were showing the walk.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                  There was a booth with a lot of info on this at the U of M powwow today....and they were showing the walk.
                  this is something i believe god has led me to participate in...i need to learn how to read into things... dreams, medicine pplZ, and my own gut feelings... blah

but im going late r not!!

Comment

what is u of m powwow... i only know the small aZZ powwows here in ohio! ive led a sheltered life

Comment

University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Mich...it's a real big one here in spring.

Comment

sweet!! if my new life takes me there maybe i will see you there.

what do you do at powwows?

do you dance? sing? organise? reprezent? or just cause choas like yo do on here? < had to add that

Comment

Originally posted by tiffany.redfeather View Post
                          I DONT CARE MIGIZI!!! I LUV YA N E ONE CAN BIATCH IN HERE... :D

I DID!!!

im craving some hugs!!

big hugs to you! send me a not if you need to talk. my im is acting up, but we will work something out.

hope you are okay
                          A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

omg, a cold mt dew, my pillows, and a back rub! lol, that would be great.

well of to get two out those three. that ain't bad.
                            A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

Originally posted by Migiziwomen View Post
                              omg, a cold mt dew, my pillows, and a back rub! lol, that would be great.

well of to get two out those three. that ain't bad.
                              id give you a back rub too!! lol

you me an james need to get together one of these days an kick it! lol

im craving some ZZZzzZZzZZZZzzzzzZzzzZ's

Comment

coffee--decaf..flavored...with milk and splenda

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                                When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.