No announcement yet.

what are you craving right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now im craving some unmentionable behaviors...
    In the spirit of Crazy Horse...

sometimes you have to live life as if what everyone else thinks does not matter, but is still a factor...
    that even though you think you are so lost, you may be found...
    no matter what comes in your life, it will be over come...
    and that the real reason that you live is for love, and finding inner peace...
    live free for what its worth an never let life hold you back from living
    One person can make a difference----lets all of us give it a try.--- john f. Kennedy

other places u can find me...

]htt://www.myspace.com/hawkredfeather630
    www.facebook.com/redfeather630

Comment

• Jayski! LOL....and the weekend.
      *~*BbC-4-LiFe*~*

Comment

• Just sunshine!
        ~~~~

Comment

• Ditto that ^

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
          When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

• a freakin nap. its been a long day

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
            RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

• some powder sugared frybread!

sometimes you have to live life as if what everyone else thinks does not matter, but is still a factor...
              One person can make a difference----lets all of us give it a try.--- john f. Kennedy

Comment

• powdered eggs.

LOL>

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

• a back and foot massage by a hot guy then a cuddle with him on the softest bed ever an crash

Comment

• ewww rezzy! what are those anyways?

im still craving sleep! and a good cuddle... :D im a cuddle bunny, who wants to be a playboy bunny anyways... its so overrated!

Comment

• Originally posted by tiffany.redfeather View Post
                      ewww rezzy! what are those anyways?

im still craving sleep! and a good cuddle... :D im a cuddle bunny, who wants to be a playboy bunny anyways... its so overrated!
                      Powdered eggs are...eggs with no water. When you're ready to eat them, just add water!

I'm craving tiff's old avy back up. j/k

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

• yep them cravings all day long ,cravings the cravings

cold turkey is for the birds.
                        just call me jay bird....
                        Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

• ice cream!!!!
                          stand your ground as the battle comes to you.
                          when you win in the end i'll be there too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                            Powdered eggs are...eggs with no water. When you're ready to eat them, just add water!

I'm craving tiff's old avy back up. j/k
                            me too... but eh if it offends someone and they dont want kids to see cleavage its ok with me...

just walking down the street you cant cover their eyes from the natural baby bottles all the time... i was working one nite at walmart about a year ago and a lady was breat feeding her child in my department back in lawn and garden...

i guess with all the culture in the way we forget what they are really for...

im craving a nice hot bath with candles and inscence and some sweet music

Comment

• Originally posted by XXfoxXX View Post
                              ice cream!!!!
                              ditto lil bro

Comment

• I'm craving we dump the kids and ALL the womenz stick a pic up in the avy box!!!

I'm jussss being JD!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.