*~Invent a New Dance*~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *~Invent a New Dance*~

CAUTION: **ok this is for fun so dont nobody go and get all offended ** (yall like my grammar?)

anywayz what do yall predict as the next dance to hit the pw circuit? it can be really ridiculous or serious. tell how to dance it, what's it called, where it came from, and what we should wear!!

HaVe FuN!!!!

THE WHITEY SHUFFLE?
    PURPLE FEATHER PRANCE?
    MANDELLA DINGO?

sorry, i know they suk.:Chatter
    There are 2 types of people in the world...
    Really stupid people who think they are smart
    and
    Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

Originally posted by billyjoejimbob
      THE WHITEY SHUFFLE?
      PURPLE FEATHER PRANCE?

Comment

With the invention and addition of the Eastern War Dance and the Eastern Blanket Dance (God help us), I think we've got just about all the Indians on this side of the world covered. Now I'm just waiting on some of those so-called European Indians to come up with their own dance.
        ~KB~

Comment

Snaggin Victory Dance -- Take your vicitm from the Nine before, slap his azz real frantic like while keeping your eyes locked his girl. Ain't noone trying to get a powwow chair to the head. WARNING: This dance is not for the faint of heart.You will have to justify your execution of this style. Make sure you have evidence of your Snag's infedelity. Think Monica Lewisnky

The Hokey Pokey -- Corner all the hokeys on one side of the arena. Make sure you have a few bannock bods there cuz Whitey's like to get dirty, tryna scratch your eyes out and ish, hold hands, make one big cricle around them, run in real fast, trample them, run back and keep doing this untill they get the point. WARNING: do not try this in the Hamptons.

The Rez Bounce -- similar to the running man, but you are completely naked and imitate climbing out of a basment window and running from your Snag's bf/gf. Frantic ducking and diving is involved because the imaginary mate is brandishing a 12 guage. Running jump rolls on the ground and crawling 'Nam style make this dance evenmore pleasing to watch. WARNING: This dance is potentially fatal as someone might recognize your flat, black azz as the one that was just running out they house the weekend of the Hockey/ Basketball tournament.
          Got percap?

Comment

Tha 49 Boogie

Round dance jitterbug
            *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X