Women Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women Poll

Ok my hubby and I have another debate going.... and being a woman I'm pretty sure I've got this one right but posting a poll anyhow.....:

You've made a big fat chocolate cake with lots of fudgy iceing and you can lick the bowl or have a bowl of special K chocolatey delight... which is it you are going to do?
    Oh heck ya! Lick the bowl and have my cake too!
    96.77%
    The Special K chocolatey delight because I'm that concerned about my weight even though I made a cake for the rest of the family to enjoy without me.
    3.23%
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

I'm going to lick the bowl, it's going to only wet my appetite so I will have a bowl of those chocolate special k.......(not really, I'll have cocoa crispies and the special k will go stale)
    sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Why does it always seem my husband I debate over breakast cereal?????
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Duh! Lick the bowl. Special K, not even in my cupboard. Life is short and should be enjoyed. Why punish yourself by denial of a good thing? My humble opinion.
        The trouble with life is there's no background music!!!

Comment

Hmmm...the frosting is already in a bowl.

Maybe use the Special K as sprinkles.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear View Post
            Why does it always seem my husband I debate over breakast cereal?????
            maybe he's watching his weight

i would lick the bowl then eat some cereal out of it afterwards

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

Originally posted by beeleaf View Post
              Hmmm...the frosting is already in a bowl.

Maybe use the Special K as sprinkles.
              now this is what i would do ... thats like against rules of the universe not to lick the bowl LOL
              Watch your broken dreams...
              Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

At the moment, neither. I eat Shredded Wheat. However, I do cover it with cinnamon and Splenda. That's pretty good.

So...no-one likes Special K?

Comment

Originally posted by neling4 View Post

Better than icing???? not so far!
                  sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Deleted
                    Last edited by Kaina1128; 11-14-2018, 07:21 PM. Reason: Deleted

Comment

i voted as i set here eating the second cup of Snickerdoodlel Bluebell ice cream
                      Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

yummy!! Definitely lick the bowl!!
                        That commercial is full of dog pooh!!

Besides, I only make sweet things usually on my days off from work and when it's my day off from work, it's my day off from eatin' good. Cheat day!!!
                        [

Comment

half the time my baking doesn't even make it in to the oven! it usually ends up burnt if it does. I am a terrible baker but I just keep trying at least once a week. But whatever it is I always enjoy some (or all) of the batter.

Comment

I am licking the bowl. And the spatula. And my fingers....
                            Don't compromise yourself. It's all you've got.

Janis Joplin

Comment

Originally posted by neling4 View Post
                              At the moment, neither. I eat Shredded Wheat. However, I do cover it with cinnamon and Splenda. That's pretty good.

I like red berries and yogurt and fruit special K but I'm realistic... diabetic or not if there's a bowl with iceing left over from making my family a cake... no special K cereal is going to take the place of licking the bowl.... hell, I give the kid and the client each a beater when I've made batter or iceing and the bowl or rubber spatula is for me!

He insisted though that he knows women who would choose the cereal over the iceing and I said they are'nt human. He insists they are but I know they can't be satisfied with the cereal.... But what got me the most is he said there are quite a few! I wanna know who these women are and who raised them...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X