Stupid Question Game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Question Game...

Me and some of my friends when we were younger, used to play "the stupid question game." We'd sit/lay around and see who could come up with the stupidest question. Heres a few:

1.) If an zebra could were a bra, what size would it be?

2.) Can a skeleton get a boner

3.) What would you do if you got poked in the eye by a bear that had hemmoroids?

4.) What were you doing around a bear that had hemmoroids?
    "A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
    --Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."

Ok...we also used to see who could come up with the best answer to the stupid questions... yea, we had no life
    "A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."

Comment

If a skelaton gets a boner - how can you tell?

Comment

So does a sick dog ever have to get a cat scan - if so is it called a dog scan?

Comment

how do you play this game?
          "They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them"

"i'm beautiful no matter what they say words can't bring me down"

"Cry a river, build a bridge,and get OVER IT"

Comment

Why is a woman who lost her husband called a "widow" and a man who lost his wife a "widower"... shouldn't the person who died (made the woman a widow) be called the "widower"?

Comment

So if chocolate is naturally brown - what do they do to it to make it white? And why don't people get down on brown chocolate for being white - everyone flogs Michael Jackson?

Comment

My little boy ask me once "Why did God put breasts side by side rather than on top of one another?"

Last edited by PA-Saponi; 09-14-2003, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Why is a sperm whale called a sperm whale?

Is the sky blue even when the sun goes down?

Is the grass REALLY greener on the other side?

Comment

Where do Walmart's prices go when they roll back??

Comment

Why doesn't jello ever melt?
                      It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

if clowns are supposed to be funny, then why do they scare the hell out of me?
                        It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

Is this game over yet?
                          Why are people so scared of mice, yet, we all love Mickey Mouse?

Comment

Does anyone actually kill 2 birds with 1 stone?

Comment

How many licks does it take to get to the centre of a tootsie pop?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X