Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids do the darndest things

Post something funny,odd or embaressing u did as a child
    (please limit to experiences from when u were in the single digits) if its interesting feel free to expand on it

pyromania in the alley
    burning sugar watchn it boil red. Or just whatever me and my brother found back there. Socks, trash etc.

While on Christmas Vacation one year I opened all my gifts, rewrapped them and burnt all evidence in the garbage can out back.
    Last edited by sittingbadazz; 04-13-2009, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Accompanied my aunt to K-Mart and she trustingly let me and my cousin roam the store (thinking we were responsible)

Found a cart full of pantyhose eggs and popped one open to watch the pantyhose fly out, (like a spring snake in a can) Only they didnt spring out :(
      So we had to pop them with enough momentum that they flew up and out

We popped about half the cart!

Comment

I was at a sleepover once and we stole my cousin's clean underwear, soaked it in water and stuck it in the freezer overnight. Then when we finally told her where it was the next day she dropped the undies on the floor by accident and they broke apart.

Comment

While playing i dumped a tube of oatmeal (lol @ tube of oats) onto the floor. Then i was worried about the mess i made, so i picked it up and put it back in tube. My mother Unknowingly made Oatmeal cookies to take to my brothers class with said oatmeal. As she gets ready to take them she notices the hair and dirt ruining the entire batch. Darn my imaginary friends for putting me up to such mischeif!

Comment

One Christmas my aunt mailed me a pressent.
            When I saw it under the tree, I got really excited, because the box was just the right shape to be an action-figure.
            I eagerly ripped it open...
            to find out that it was a Barbie doll.
            I broke down and cried.
            I said to my parents "I wanted a Transformer!".
            My parents said that I shouldn't be ungrateful, and that I should play with it.
            So I took it outside and lynched it.
            I'm not responsible for my actions, I just do what the voices tell me to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodica View Post
              One Christmas my aunt mailed me a pressent.
              When I saw it under the tree, I got really excited, because the box was just the right shape to be an action-figure.
              I eagerly ripped it open...
              to find out that it was a Barbie doll.
              I broke down and cried.
              I said to my parents "I wanted a Transformer!".
              My parents said that I shouldn't be ungrateful, and that I should play with it.
              So I took it outside and lynched it.

Me and my kid brother are the best of friends, I would play battle beasts, transformers and G.I jioe with him. Always wanted them to be making peace and stuff (being an activist even as a kid)
              He would let me have my way, and in return Barbie was always having the most brutal fights! Always coming home to ken messin around with her friend, so she would have to beat them both up. I broke like 2 kens dolls, one was launched out the 2nd story window into the road below where it got rand over by a car

Comment

When I was in boarding school in my dorm room I had 2 roommates and late at night we would play cranium and we had to act phrases and one of the phrases was "Rocking around the clock" so I would air guitar it and walk around my friend who pretended to be a clock and my other roommate couldn't guess it so the roommate who was pretending to be the clock got mad after time was up and said "Damn grandma your F****ing stupid it was ROCKING! AROUND! THE CLOCK!

Comment

Rated PG-13

This is something that a co-worker's toddler did.

My co-worker had picked up her kid from daycare after work and had to run some errands on the way home. One of the errands was she had to go to Target, so she's telling her daughter "We're gonna go to Target so Mommy can pick up some pantyhose, etc.."

They're in Target with the kid in the basket and they're over where the hosiery is. A woman comes over and admires her child, and the kid blurts out:

My Momma wears ho panties!

Of course, mom explains that it is pantyhose, not ho panties, but it was too late. Her daughter proceeds to announce to everyone they saw in the store:

MY MOMMA WEARS HO PANTIES! MY MOMMA WEARS HO PANTIES!

My co-worker was so embarrassed she ended up just leaving Target, and leaving her errands for another day. I tease her to this day about her "ho panties!"
                  sigpic

Comment

Eheheheheh thats hilarious!

back in the eigthies, my uncle was watching me and my brothers for a few days, we were having pizza and my youngest brother wanted to contribute to conversation and thought by bringing up something in the news he would sound more adult, so he asks "Hey has anybody had aids lately?"

Comment

Originally posted by sittingbadazz View Post
                      While on Christmas Vacation one year I opened all my gifts, rewrapped them and burnt all evidence in the garbage can out back.
                      My eldest brother did that once with his birthday presents. He wasn't smart enough at the time to get rid of the evidence, so Mom and Dad figured it out pretty quickly. Rick was so excited on his birthday, he knew just which present he wanted to open first. Then the joke was on him.

Mom and Dad had unwrapped the presents, taken out the gifts, and filled all the boxes with twigs and acorns!

He still got his presents later on, but he never did that again.
                      sigpic

Comment

A Gift for Mom

I was in 3rd or 4th grade and I'd seen an ad in a magazine, something like "101 Free Things!" So Mom and Dad helped me write a letter to them requesting the info. I get a list of places that will send you free samples; usually like a couple of cones of incense, little stuff like that. I filled out one of the request cards wrong, so instead of incense they sent me something else.

I didn't know what it was but I could tell it was for "ladies."

Mom happened to have her friends over that day playing bridge. So I'm holding the box behind my back and I go up to Mom and tell her I have a present for her. The room went silent when I handed her a sample of:

Summer's Eve Feminine Wash!

It is funny now. It wasn't at the time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.