• Show
Clear All

• Dancing Hawk Shadows
    replied
    Can I play? I say Truth:D

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    hmmm...I suppose that was too much of a dare. Somebody else dare Jibby something. :D

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    hooody hooo...

Originally posted by Jibby™
    Dare.
    I dare you to post in this thread..........."THE MONEY SHOT"!!!

Oh, and Native Snow Angel - What's a really embarrassing moment you had in school? :D

Leave a comment:

• Native Snow Angel
    replied
    TRUTh

Leave a comment:

• Jibby™
    replied
    Dare.

Leave a comment:

• urban_ndnchick
    replied
    ummm no never liked a girl in that way. had a few girlfriends that liked me lke that though. That was weird.

Leave a comment:

• ~*DopeLilMama*~
    replied
    ok... have you ever had a girlfriend or a crush on a girl? you know like a girlfriend not a girl friend

Leave a comment:

• urban_ndnchick
    replied
    TRUTH!

Leave a comment:

• ~*DopeLilMama*~
    replied
    yeah :D truth or dare????

Leave a comment:

• urban_ndnchick
    replied
    hey can I play?

Leave a comment:

• ~*DopeLilMama*~
    replied
    nope i have never been in jail

soooooo truth or dare?

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    Originally posted by LilMissDopey
    ... um ok... yeah. :p when i was 19 after the pw i was drinkin with my friends lil cousin and her friends and they were all like 15-16 years old... anyways after a while there was only one lil guy still talkin so i asked him to go for a "walk" and yeah... anyways i really didnt know how old he was then i thought he was like 16 or 17 which is still too young but a couple months ago i found out he was FOURTEEN FRICKIN YEARS OLD!!!! :Scared.... he's only 16 now sooooo he was jailbait then and STILL is.... :o so yeah anyways :Teeth

*crawls under rock*
    Aah *fondly recalls encounter w/ a 14 year old when I was 19* :p

Too crazy! Snaggaliciously scandalous! I got another one for you. Have you ever been in jail?

Leave a comment:

• ~*DopeLilMama*~
    replied
    come on is somebody else going to play??? i'll take another turn :Teeth

Leave a comment:

• ~*DopeLilMama*~
    replied
    Originally posted by Carmen
    Okay hmmmm...what to ask. Have you ever got isht faced one night and did something you regretted? Tell me about it. :D

... um ok... yeah. :p when i was 19 after the pw i was drinkin with my friends lil cousin and her friends and they were all like 15-16 years old... anyways after a while there was only one lil guy still talkin so i asked him to go for a "walk" and yeah... anyways i really didnt know how old he was then i thought he was like 16 or 17 which is still too young but a couple months ago i found out he was FOURTEEN FRICKIN YEARS OLD!!!! :Scared.... he's only 16 now sooooo he was jailbait then and STILL is.... :o so yeah anyways :Teeth

*crawls under rock*

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    goot one ennit?

:lol2:

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X