Create a story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create a story

One of my favorite campfire games is to create a story. Someone starts the story, then each person adds one sentence. There is no telling where the story ends!

I'll start, you go next!

First sentence:

The MCEE's voice resonated through the PA system and across the pow wow grounds, "Twenty minutes until Grand Entry, Dancers, twenty minutes."
    Seeing the result of our actions should not be why we act; it should be the action itself.

Drum Roll call singers! Here we go.................ah lets see..........ah.................No Respect are you there?.................................No Respect are you guys over there?...............No Resp..........F*ck you!........Ah.....Ohhhhh..............K? No Respect is..........ah set up........
    Mens inhumanity to each other is surpassed ONLY by what women do to each other.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Quote: "I blame it on my youngnessness..." BTH
    DEATH TO ALL LURKERS!!!! ME

Comment

next we'll move on over to................(here is where somebody else would add to the story)........................

Comment

We see our typically studly Arena Director hammering down the fry bread across the way while waiting for the contest judges. "Ahhh! there they are" he sayz with excitement as he starts handing them their scorecards (printed in braille).

Comment

cuz the judges had walleye vision. it dont matter how ugly you are or the ugly faces you make when you're singin, if you can sing you can......................

Comment

...move the People! At this time we see all of the dancers start to line up for Grand Entry in their beautiful clothes. When suddenly, a grass dancer looks up and tells his bud he can feel the earth shaking. The arena gets real quiet and soon everyone can feel it... and then hear it... BOOM! Followed by "Hey Hey Hey!" Someone told Fat Albert the Indian tacos were free tonight....

Comment

...I thought we are to add only ONE SENTENCE....? :rofl2:

.....now that Fat Albert is here there is going to be a fry bread shortage.....
              Never squat naked in spurs

Comment

....somebody needs to call frybread express over to..............

Comment

northside of the arena to help.......
                  "In the depths of a mind insane
                  Fantasy and reality are the same"
                  - SLAYER

Comment

....replenish the frybread stock.....But when they get there.....
                    Never squat naked in spurs

Comment

they need to atart a seperate line for fat albert because..............

Comment

All fat Albert's kids where there..... Need more food someone yelled!
                        Ur A Dork

Comment

And Fat Albert realizing that he ate so much decided to dance some of it off right when grand entry was starting (besides, the kids were faster than him)...

Comment

hey!hey! HEEEEEEEY! get outta my way imma gonna make grand entry today! then as he was getting in line..................

Comment

...but being as fat as he was he tripped and fell over...
                              "A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
                              --Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X