Guess what this is!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
    So now not only does G&B have a crush on me but now she has a foot fetish! LOL

Who is burning now! HAHA
    ppl my age dont have crushes and never you mind about my fetishes lol

Comment

Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
      Moldy cantaloupe. I've worked in too many labs were folks grew their own penicillin on there old lunches....
      you must have an iron stomach

Comment

Moldy cantaloupe. I've worked in too many labs were folks grew their own penicillin on there old lunches....
        Hi OLChemist, GREAT to see you again!!! Sorry, but you were too late this time.

It looks great! The natur is a very good and delicate artist! Breathing too hard and it's all gone.

Here is another one:

Happiness does not come from happiness itself, but from the journey towards achieving it.
        You can never be happy at the expense of the happiness of others.

Comment

That's what Dad used to tell us growing up when we'd get grossed out over something that got moldy:

What? You don't like penicillin?!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoggenGH View Post
            Hi OLChemist, GREAT to see you again!!! Sorry, but you were too late this time.

It looks great! The natur is a very good and delicate artist! Breathing too hard and it's all gone.

Here is another one:
            sugar crystals?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDNKJ View Post
              sugar crystals?
              seriously...why can I not see the pic???

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

Originally posted by RDNKJ View Post
                sugar crystals?
                OH NO 5'7g£$8 .
                You were to quick for me RDNKJ!!!

Have to find something more difficult next time.

Your turn!!! Post your image and let us try to find it.

Happiness does not come from happiness itself, but from the journey towards achieving it.

Comment

how about just doing another caption contest? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
                    ppl my age dont have crushes and never you mind about my fetishes lol
                    Don't lie, you totally have a crush on EL and I... HAHAHA

As for your fetishes, well you just let the whole world know! HAHAA

:

You keep digging yourself in on this site!
                    CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                    sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Have to give you one more:

Comment

Orange rind?
                        A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

The breathing has me thrown. If that is ice you really have some funky water, between the color and the lack of hexagonal crystals....

I'm betting on a raw sugar cube. But if you're melting sugar with your breath, you might see someone about that excessive spit problem.

Comment

Dang it. I'm typing and ya'll are finished and on to the next one. I never even saw the answers or anything before I posted. I give up.

Comment

I'm betting on a raw sugar cube. But if you're melting sugar with your breath, you might see someone about that excessive spit problem.

*pauses to catch breath*

ouch my sides!

Comment

Originally posted by yaahl View Post
                                Orange rind?
                                You WON, Yaahl!!!

You are to clever for me!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.