Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

g&b mystery word numero uno

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • g&b mystery word numero uno

    lets get it crackin

  • #2
    Is the Mystery Word a noun or a verb?

    Session 1 Game 2 Number 2

    B 4 Under the "B" Four This game will be won b4 you know it!
    ...it is what it is...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
      Is the Mystery Word a noun or a verb?

      Session 1 Game 2 Number 2

      B 4 Under the "B" Four This game will be won b4 you know it!
      noun

      Comment


      • #4
        Is it a person?
        ...it is what it is...

        Comment


        • #5
          not a person

          Comment


          • #6
            Is it a thing?



            Session 1 Game 2 Number 5
            O 62 Under the "O" Sixty-two
            ...it is what it is...

            Comment


            • #7
              Steak
              A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

              Comment


              • #8
                Steak tacos?

                Session 1 Game 2 Number 9

                I 29 Under the "I" Twenty - nine
                ...it is what it is...

                Comment


                • #9
                  one word or more?



                  *Kalilsha*



                  If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                  When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
                    Is it a thing?



                    Session 1 Game 2 Number 5
                    O 62 Under the "O" Sixty-two
                    yes its a thing

                    Originally posted by Migiziwomen View Post
                    Steak
                    no not steak

                    Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
                    Steak tacos?

                    Session 1 Game 2 Number 9

                    I 29 Under the "I" Twenty - nine
                    no not steak tacos lol

                    Originally posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
                    one word or more?
                    two words

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      How many letters?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        13 letters

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          hmmmm what color is it
                          A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            could be any color

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              is it Native themed?

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Related Topics

                              Collapse

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X