Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if there was only 1 day left til the end of the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if there was only 1 day left til the end of the world?

I would try as many things as possible...Skydiving....bungie jumping....hmm...and a few other things....
    "A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
    --Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."

i would try to find a magic lamp w/ a genie!!!
    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

I would spend that quality time with my kids an grand kids an tell them again an again how much I love them.
      Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
      Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

I would have all of my family come here to florida charge it of corse & get my boys hubby & all of my relations go the the beach & have lots of food & fun & luvins.
        don't you be wastin' all your money
        on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

I would head to white castle get me a ten pack
          Mens inhumanity to each other is surpassed ONLY by what women do to each other.
          <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
          Quote: "I blame it on my youngnessness..." BTH
          DEATH TO ALL LURKERS!!!! ME

Comment

Start a game of monopoly
            "A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
            --Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."

Comment

finally finish my bustle, my new porky roach , my half made vest, buy a springfieldrifle, join the army , buy a cannon , get a frock coat, finish school, go to collage , get a girlfriend ( okay that one will never happen) , run a marathon, and finish at first place in a powwow (alway get 10th place odd isn't it) wow I better get off'line and get started!!!

'i believe I can fly'
              Rob Young

Comment

I'd go looting then go kick peoples' asses that I don't care for lol and then try to find a powwow to kick it with my family till the end comes.

Comment

sleep

Yupperz i tink i would sleep

Comment

I'd spend it with my ENTIRE family. No one left out.
                    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

I would confront Sherry and Pat S for talking smack at the pow wows and then I would tell Lewis that I love him.
                      ...well already told him that I love him.I would hold him in my arms and look into his beautiful eyes and tell him that I will always love him.
                      Last edited by Chahta Diamond; 12-15-2003, 03:45 AM.
                      Err body in da club eatin chips!

A part of me feels so bad but ooh not that bad

Comment

close all the blinds, turn off the lights, turn on the stereo, light scented candles and take my honey to heaven a little ahead of schedule. ;)
                        "I know that you’ve been damaged, your soul has suffered such abuse, but I am not your savior, I am just as screwed as you."

Comment

Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
                          I'd spend it with my ENTIRE family. No one left out.

Same here and of course POST like MAD here at pws.com lol :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

throw down in the kitchen (since i rarely ever cook), eat w/the fam, play some games, sit around all "fat & happy" & reminisce about the goot ol times...
                            "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

I'd rob a bank and throw a big ol' party! What are the cops gonna do, throw me in jail? :devil
                              If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X