X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muskrat_skull
    replied
    Originally posted by docat View Post

You are going to a powwow this weekend, but you are riding in a pumpkin and you are accompanied by mice and you have to be back by midnight and you'll lose a moccasin. But hey, you'll dance with the best. Now get back to the kitchen and scrub that FLOOR.

I wish I could have my car painted.
    Your wish comes true and you have your car painted, only it is painted by an obsessed stalker who has secretly gotten a picture of you in the shower. He secretly paints you in the buff on the back of your car as a tribute. Unbeknownst to you, you drive through town, and wonder why young men are giggling at you at and pointing, at red lights, and why mothers shield their children's eyes when you drive by. And you have to slam on your brakes to get rid of the elderly tailgaters, who's wives curse at you as they drive by.

I wish ice cream caused me to lose weight.

Leave a comment:

• docat
    replied
    Originally posted by lbgood View Post
    You had a visit from the new pope, all of a sudden your head starts spinning, your spewing pea soup subsances and you are talking fluently in all foreign languages.

I wish I was going to a powwow this weekend!

You are going to a powwow this weekend, but you are riding in a pumpkin and you are accompanied by mice and you have to be back by midnight and you'll lose a moccasin. But hey, you'll dance with the best. Now get back to the kitchen and scrub that FLOOR.

I wish I could have my car painted.

Leave a comment:

• lbgood
    replied

I wish I could learn languages faster.
    You had a visit from the new pope, all of a sudden your head starts spinning, your spewing pea soup subsances and you are talking fluently in all foreign languages.

I wish I was going to a powwow this weekend!

Leave a comment:

• docat
    replied
    Originally posted by RestlessN8iv View Post
    I wish I knew.

You don't have to tap into restlessn8iv's mind. You really don't. It's just that you are obsessed with him and you really should leave him alone because he has a fiance who could whip your rear end on ROLLER SKATES.

I wish I could learn languages faster.
    Last edited by docat; 03-15-2013, 07:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lbgood
    replied
    I wish I knew.
    I was able to tap into your mind (scary place), you have been obssessing with the new powwows.com princess and how to make her yours. You like the fact that Zeke is very flexible. Tomorrow you will get the courage to ask the princess for a date and hopefully a relationship on all levels

Originally posted by muskrat_skull View Post
    I wish I didn't tap into his mind

Leave a comment:

• RestlessN8iv
    replied
    And your wish is????
    I wish I knew.

Leave a comment:

• docat
    replied
    Time stands still. This goes into effect the exact moment you stub your toe. Ouch!
    And your wish is????

Leave a comment:

• RestlessN8iv
    replied
    Originally posted by Stands Alone View Post
    you get your hammer and now you have 5000 nails to put into one piece of board and you keep hitting your thumb.

I wish time would stand still!
    Time stands still. This goes into effect the exact moment you stub your toe. Ouch!

Leave a comment:

• Stands Alone
    replied
    He understand, but doesn't give a damn.

I wish I had a hammer

you get your hammer and now you have 5000 nails to put into one piece of board and you keep hitting your thumb.

I wish time would stand still!

Leave a comment:

• RestlessN8iv
    replied
    You get your wish...your should no longer hurts due to rubbing animal fat on it...but now your knee hurts!

I wish my son would understand what I'm telling him!
    He understand, but doesn't give a damn.

I wish I had a hammer

Leave a comment:

• Stands Alone
    replied
    Granted, but the prices, and security checks are such a pain that you may as well take the bus.

I wish my shoulder would stop hurting.
    You get your wish...your should no longer hurts due to rubbing animal fat on it...but now your knee hurts!

I wish my son would understand what I'm telling him!

Leave a comment:

• RestlessN8iv
    replied
    Your wish is granted....but you have soooo many seed beads they are dripping from your eyes because they went in your ears and up your nose,they are running through your blood, every time you sneeze a million seed beads fly out!

I wish I was fly!
    Granted, but the prices, and security checks are such a pain that you may as well take the bus.

I wish my shoulder would stop hurting.

Leave a comment:

• Stands Alone
    replied

This thread would pick up if I could promote it properly. I have to work every other day at the Spring Training Tiger's facility, and so today I work again...but maybe tomorrow.

BUT, in fact, this thread DOES pick up because you, RestlessN8iv have been watched by the authorities. Why? Because in your fits of ADD and haste, you said something online that was taken as a threat to national security.

You now have your wires tapped, your emails are being copied word for word and with all this information, the authorities are going to find you and pin a charge on you.

But all of us catch on when people start joining the forum who are not NDN and not wannabe and sound a lot like white guys in suits talking into their SLEEVES. Yes, these guys are so fake that they are scratching their heads about our lingo and our customs.

They wonder how we all fit our flat screen tipis on the walls of our tipis. They wonder how our pet wolves are doing. They ask for instruction on how to build dream catchers. Etc etc.

But you, our restless friend, were not threatening national security. You were only offering friendly discussion...but the FBI has to check you out.

And as it is, they are having Native American Male Model searches in Leavenworth, KS, and as luck has it, they are sending you to the prison there. And as bad luck has it, you can't participate because you are locked up.

Your fiance dumps you for her ROLLER DERBY M.C.

I wish I had a unlimited supply of all the seed beads I wanted!
    Your wish is granted....but you have soooo many seed beads they are dripping from your eyes because they went in your ears and up your nose,they are running through your blood, every time you sneeze a million seed beads fly out!

I wish I was fly!

Leave a comment:

• docat
    replied
    Granted. Your aunt moves in with you, and now she locks herself out of YOUR house.

I wish this thread would pick up.

This thread would pick up if I could promote it properly. I have to work every other day at the Spring Training Tiger's facility, and so today I work again...but maybe tomorrow.

BUT, in fact, this thread DOES pick up because you, RestlessN8iv have been watched by the authorities. Why? Because in your fits of ADD and haste, you said something online that was taken as a threat to national security.

You now have your wires tapped, your emails are being copied word for word and with all this information, the authorities are going to find you and pin a charge on you.

But all of us catch on when people start joining the forum who are not NDN and not wannabe and sound a lot like white guys in suits talking into their SLEEVES. Yes, these guys are so fake that they are scratching their heads about our lingo and our customs.

They wonder how we all fit our flat screen tipis on the walls of our tipis. They wonder how our pet wolves are doing. They ask for instruction on how to build dream catchers. Etc etc.

But you, our restless friend, were not threatening national security. You were only offering friendly discussion...but the FBI has to check you out.

And as it is, they are having Native American Male Model searches in Leavenworth, KS, and as luck has it, they are sending you to the prison there. And as bad luck has it, you can't participate because you are locked up.

Your fiance dumps you for her ROLLER DERBY M.C.

I wish I had a unlimited supply of all the seed beads I wanted!

Leave a comment:

• RestlessN8iv
    replied
    2line, you can't make the whole game wait till tomorrow some time after work. LOL People might want to play it while you're working.

OK, I will make a wish.

I wish my elderly aunt would stop LOCKING herself out of her house.
    Granted. Your aunt moves in with you, and now she locks herself out of YOUR house.

I wish this thread would pick up.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎