• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2lineCarrandMorgan
    were home
    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by docat View Post

Your wish that plumber's butts were not so funny is granted because the plumber's butt in front of your sink with water gushing out of it is wearing a wetsuit.

I wish I had a bigger kitchen.
    you do but to install everything you need a plumber ,,,he knows people laufe at him because of the unfortunate reveling expose half moon of his bottom that happens to all plumbers of his creed, so he decided to impossibley try to endure him self by making him self over to changes his offenses crack by the art of a much more mind approving image loved and cherishes as the highest honer any one could hope for universally ...mom knew about the tee shirt coz she did see it on facebook here is your plumber, oh my you do have a wonderful new kitchen
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 03-09-2013, 09:57 PM.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

• muskrat_skull
      Senior Dancer
      • Dec 2011

You are told you are winning a new car...and it arrives in the mail...it's a Hot Wheels.

I wish I could fly an airplane.
      You learn to fly an airplane, however, you get airsick and throwup all over yourself and everyone else in the cockpit, then the smell makes everyone else throw up too.

I wish I had a beautiful man-servant to wait on me hand and foot.

Comment

• docat
        Pronounced like "docket"
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by muskrat_skull View Post
        You learn to fly an airplane, however, you get airsick and throwup all over yourself and everyone else in the cockpit, then the smell makes everyone else throw up too.

I wish I had a beautiful man-servant to wait on me hand and foot.
        Your beautiful man servant is gay.

I wish I had a new flat screen tv.

Comment

• muskrat_skull
          Senior Dancer
          • Dec 2011

Your beautiful man servant is gay.

I wish I had a new flat screen tv.
          Oh, that is just bad. Not even a minute of hope with him. Couldn't you have him love me to death?

So you get a new flat screen tv and it is internet enabled. But someone hacks it and all you can view is every kitten video on youtube.

Comment

• docat
            Pronounced like "docket"
            • Apr 2011

oh, that is just bad. Not even a minute of hope with him. Couldn't you have him love me to death?

So you get a new flat screen tv and it is internet enabled. But someone hacks it and all you can view is every kitten video on youtube.
            you forgot your wish.....

Comment

• muskrat_skull
              Senior Dancer
              • Dec 2011

you forgot your wish.....
              Oh, I'm so distracted. I wish I had a beautiful non-gay man servant who dotes on me...

Comment

• docat
                Pronounced like "docket"
                • Apr 2011

Oh, I'm so distracted. I wish I had a beautiful non-gay man servant who dotes on me...

Your beautiful non-gay man servant who dotes on you is feeding you arsenic.

I wish I had a house on an island.

Comment

• muskrat_skull
                  Senior Dancer
                  • Dec 2011

Your beautiful non-gay man servant who dotes on you is feeding you arsenic.

I wish I had a house on an island.
                  You get a house on an island surrounded by a river full of beautiful flamingos, cranes and geese and ducks, which crap all over it.

I wish I could travel around the world in a sailboat.

Comment

• docat
                    Pronounced like "docket"
                    • Apr 2011

You get a house on an island surrounded by a river full of beautiful flamingos, cranes and geese and ducks, which crap all over it.

I wish I could travel around the world in a sailboat.

Wish granted...you travel around the world in a sailboat, but the world you travel around is in the Disneyworld SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL and the tune NEVER leaves your mind...an ear worm for all times.

I wish I had a new refrigerator.

Comment

• muskrat_skull
                      Senior Dancer
                      • Dec 2011

Wish granted...you travel around the world in a sailboat, but the world you travel around is in the Disneyworld SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL and the tune NEVER leaves your mind...an ear worm for all times.

I wish I had a new refrigerator.
                      OMG, how did you know? As a kid my family got stuck in that on the first year of Disney being open, and the boats were all stuck in that stinky water, and you only hear one part of the song, like "its a small world" over and over. And they had to actually walk some older people out of there through the water. It is a nightmare I relive when I hear that. Do you see what you are doing to me???;)

You get a new refrigerator, but when you open the door, it is full of rotten meat and live maggots which all fall out at you.

I wish I could see my sister get in a Jerry Springer style throwdown with someone who tells her like it is.
                      Last edited by muskrat_skull; 03-09-2013, 10:22 PM. Reason: wish

Comment

• docat
                        Pronounced like "docket"
                        • Apr 2011

OMG, how did you know? As a kid my family got stuck in that on the first year of Disney being open, and the boats were all stuck in that stinky water, and you only hear one part of the song, like "its a small world" over and over. And they had to actually walk some older people out of there through the water. It is a nightmare I relive when I hear that. Do you see what you are doing to me???;)

You get a new refrigerator, but when you open the door, it is full of rotten meat and live maggots which all fall out at you.

I wish I could see my sister get in a Jerry Springer style throwdown with someone who tells her like it is.
                        EU!!!

Wish granted! Your sister gets the Jerry Springer throw down but while she is on TV, a talent scout sees her and stars her in the newest blockbuster film...gets nominated for an Oscar...wins the Oscar and she begins her music career singing soulful bluesy songs about how bad life was with her sister.

I wish I could have my own bead shop.

Comment

• muskrat_skull
                          Senior Dancer
                          • Dec 2011

EU!!!

Wish granted! Your sister gets the Jerry Springer throw down but while she is on TV, a talent scout sees her and stars her in the newest blockbuster film...gets nominated for an Oscar...wins the Oscar and she begins her music career singing soulful bluesy songs about how bad life was with her sister.

I wish I could have my own bead shop.
                          You get your own bead shop but it is an internet store and you go colorblind.

I wish all of my dogs were perfectly trained.

Comment

• 2lineCarrandMorgan
                            were home
                            • Oct 2005

yall are cracking me up, no pun intend
                            Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

• docat
                              Pronounced like "docket"
                              • Apr 2011

You get your own bead shop but it is an internet store and you go colorblind.

I wish all of my dogs were perfectly trained.

All of your dogs are perfectly trained. They don't bark...even when the burglar shows up. They don't run around, when you want them out of the house. They don't tug at your coat....even when Timmy has fallen in the well.

I wish I could fit into my old swimsuit.

Comment

• muskrat_skull
                                Senior Dancer
                                • Dec 2011

All of your dogs are perfectly trained. They don't bark...even when the burglar shows up. They don't run around, when you want them out of the house. They don't tug at your coat....even when Timmy has fallen in the well.

I wish I could fit into my old swimsuit.
                                That sounds like them now!lol.
                                You fit in your old swimsuit, your really old swimsuit, like from when you are 3 years old and it has the ballerina skirt and ducky on the front and you get your 3 year old body back too! [MENTION=31580]2lineCarrandMorgan[/MENTION] wished for this one! [MENTION=101915]docat[/MENTION], I wonder if this works?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X