Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes

Similar to Phrases, but with a slightly different twust. Must actually be a quote. Can be frm Movies, TV, Radio, Songs, newspaper, etc.

Now to start(and this from A Star Trek Movie, said by Spock)

Remember

Heyyyy Thomas :D (smoke signals)
    ~ So-C Girl ~

Comment

The needs of the 2,or the few, outweigh the needs of the 1.

Comment

SSDD
        Same Sh!t Different Day
        Mens inhumanity to each other is surpassed ONLY by what women do to each other.
        <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
        Quote: "I blame it on my youngnessness..." BTH
        DEATH TO ALL LURKERS!!!! ME

Comment

say hallo to my lil friend :Chatter (scarface)

Comment

once assimulation occurs, loss of identity is inevitable
            ~seven of nine
            tchrcoun.blogspot.com

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman

Comment

one of my favorites.....

..the man may be the head of the house,,but the woman is the neck, and she can turn the head any way she wants.
              (my big fat greek wedding) :Chatter

Comment

"Hello Mr. Clever, Hello Mrs. Clever. I was just telling Wallace here what wonderful parents you must be to allow him such a fine dinner jacket"

Eddie Haskel, Leave it to Beaver
                All things are possible...

Comment

Peter asked me when it was I fell in love with Jack, I said, "It was While You Were Sleeping."

Sandra Bullock, While You Were Sleeping
                  tchrcoun.blogspot.com

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman

Comment

Semper Fi, do or die,hold em high at 8th&amp; I, let me hear your war cry!!!

A jelly Doughnut? How did it get here?
                    I took it from the messhall.
                    Is chow allowed in the barracks Private Pyle?
                    Sir no sir!
                    Are you allowed to eat jelly doughnuts PVT Pyle?
                    Sir no sir!
                    And why did you take a jelly doughnut from the chowhall?
                    Sir, because I was hungry sir!
                    Because you were hungry...

PVT Pyle has dishonored himself and dishonored the platoon...I have tried to help him, but I have failed, I have failed because you have not helped me, so, from now whenever PVT Pyle *^%$ up, I will not punish him, I will punish all of you!!! And the way I see it ladies is you owe me for one jelly doughnut!!! Now get on your faces!!! Open your mouth, their paying for it...you eat it...Ready Exercise!!! 1, 2, 3, 4, I love the Marine Corps!!!

Full Metal Jacket Sr. Drill Instructor Gunnery Sergeant Hartman and PVT Pyle in the jelly doughtnut scene.:Yell :Cry
                    Last edited by ; 02-07-2004, 09:28 PM.

Comment

"If wishes were fishes, I would need a sea"

My sister read it to me from a book, forget which one.
                      I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

Comment

My love for you, as ancient as it sometimes seems, has stayed the same....

Robert Mirabal....
                        sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

"are you a mexi-CAN?"

"or a mexi-cant?"

once upon a time in mexico
                          Mens inhumanity to each other is surpassed ONLY by what women do to each other.
                          <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
                          Quote: "I blame it on my youngnessness..." BTH
                          DEATH TO ALL LURKERS!!!! ME

Comment

mood selled backwards is what?
                            Let's adjust our attitude then. ~Eliza
                            tchrcoun.blogspot.com

Comment

when I grow up and get married, I'm living alone!!

the little brat on home alone
                              sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X