How Old Are You????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Old Are You????

Hello everyone.I am 35 years old but I feel alot older sometimes.When I turned 30 I really had a hard time with that.Wonder what will happpen at 40?!?

I'm 19 almost 20 but I feel like I'm gonna be turning 90.Arthritis is no joke.
    Err body in da club eatin chips!

A part of me feels so bad but ooh not that bad

Comment

I love my thirties!!! Best time of my life, I know me, I feel good, look better than I ever probally have, and well you know...the sex is better when you have more experience... :Quiet :Tongue
      sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by eyesrbrown4areason
        I love my thirties!!! Best time of my life, I know me, I feel good, look better than I ever probally have, and well you know...the sex is better when you have more experience... :Quiet :Tongue
        ooops
        Err body in da club eatin chips!

A part of me feels so bad but ooh not that bad

Comment

I am 27 goin on 28 this next month.
          :) Eyes_of_the_Wolves ;)

Comment

i'm 16
            Truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.

Comment

Im 29 and look like im 18. Seriously. I think i just got lucky. I look forward to my 30's. You might as well embrace it--its going to happen no matter what. I take really good care of my skin and exercise alot so I cant say for sure if thats why.
              Life is more than what we see...

Comment

im 18

Comment

I am 42 and going on 18....I will never grow up...cause I am a Toyz R Us kid...through and through..../:Chatter
                  sigpicWe spend a lifetime worrying about if we make a difference....Marines don't have that problem.

Comment

I'm 44 and I look act & feel like i'm in my 20's
                    as in what eyes says sex is better as you get older :D
                    don't you be wastin' all your money
                    on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

38 y.o..... and will 39 in May 19th...doing okay in the military, as long as you take care of yourself...you'll be alright.

Comment

16 .........17 soon:Party
                        mizz nakole make tha ballas wann sturr....im from the city whurr they do dat right thurr da most

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X