X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chahta Diamond
    replied
    Originally posted by abenewa
    hmmmm... i am confused ..... if they are mixed blood .... how can they be wannabe's???? now if they are white .... then yeah send em back on da boat .... lol.
    I agree with you.I'm a mixed blood,not no wannabe but I tell you what,I ain't white.If you have no indian blood then don't go there.

Leave a comment:

• ABENEWA KWE
    replied
    hmmmm... i am confused ..... if they are mixed blood .... how can they be wannabe's???? now if they are white .... then yeah send em back on da boat .... lol.

Leave a comment:

• Jibby™
    replied
    HAHA!! Yeah I saw his pic on there too.

I am all signed up now.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    hey there stranger long time no see. well actually ur i saw ur pic on the web site for the new museum :)

Leave a comment:

• The Rat
    replied
    Chop 'em up
    Put 'em in a stew
    Save some for me
    And more for you...

I'm so gay.

Leave a comment:

• wannabeUrNo1Snag
    replied
    E: Send em back on da boat

yeah i like this answer better...why wasn't this option on the questionaire??

Leave a comment:

• White Powwow Dancer
    replied
    Hi
    Mock them!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Stirbaby
    started a poll What is to be done with the Wahnahbees

What is to be done with the Wahnahbees

Mock them and discourage them .
    40.00%
    Develope a program, designed and administered by Mostly and Total bloods, that will first screen out the ones who are just lost from those coming home, and secondly raises these people up in the Red Way.
    30.00%
    Recomend a few books, and give them directions to some one elses Powwow.
    15.00%
    Sign em up for the Little Big Horn Reanactment, the one with black bullets and live arrows.
    15.00%

The poll is expired.

What is to be done with the mixed bloods that are awakening to their Native Elders.

A. Mock them and discourage them .

B. Develope a program, designed and administered by Mostly and Total bloods, that will first screen out the ones who are just lost from those coming home, and secondly raises these people up in the Red Way.

C. Recomend a few books, and give them directions to some one elses Powwow.

D. Sign em up for the Little Big Horn Reanactment, the one with blank bullets and live arrows.
    Last edited by Stirbaby; 01-26-2004, 10:52 PM.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.