This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the PowWows.com Homecoming

Welcome to the PowWows.com Homecoming. This is a time for old, new, and current members of PowWows.com to get together. We welcome everyone to this special celebration.

During the next few days we'll have lots of special threads, live chat, and contests.

Hope you all enjoy the Homecoming!

And thanks for your continued support of PowWows.com! I tell everyone that the strength of this site is its members! Without you PowWows.com would not be what it is today.

Thanks!
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Thank you Paul for Powwows.com.I come here almost everyday to visit with old and new friends.I will be here for the homecoming again THANK YOU.

Comment

ooh cool!!
      Bahnisiain

Comment

I will raise my hand!

I am here!

Comment

Originally posted by NanGrand View Post
          I am here!
          I AM HERE ALSO

Comment

Hello I am here also. I guess I am kind of new to PowWows.com since I only joined this year. I am so very grateful for the help I have gotten here and the new friends I have made.

Comment

I'm here too. Thanks Paul for all your work!! Like many, I'm visit almost every day.
              "As Long As We Dance, We Shall Know Who We Are"

Comment

I never went anywhere but good to see some old faces again!
                Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Here!

Comment

i'm here too ..........always poking my head in every day
                    thanks Paul for a wonderful site and great ppl

Comment

OK nobody hit me , but when does this start???
                      I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

Welcome to the Homecoming everyone!!!! I'd like to thank Paul for all his hard work and the amazing things he has done with this site in the last 5 years (cough) since I joined. I got the idea to do a reunion/homecoming during the Schemitzun webcast. I'm glad to see some of the old faces returning after long absences. I've seen a lot of new faces recently too. Glad to have everyone here with us. After all this is a good time of the year to reflect, visit with friends and family, and Celebrate!!!!! Hope everyone has a great time!!!!!!
                        The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                        -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
                          OK nobody hit me , but when does this start???
                          Offically it starts tomorrow and ends on the 16th, some of us are just trying to get an early start!!! LOL
                          The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                          -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Pau Wau Homecoming

Hi it's E Gay Roger-West Gentle Wind, I'm here and ready so Bring it on, Paul. You have done an amazing job keeping this site going. Thank You.

A TRUE WACCAMAW
                            Last edited by E. Gay Rogers-West; 12-13-2007, 01:54 PM.

Comment

yep, it's been a while since I was here last. I haven't been hitting too many threads on the web lately. Busy doing this and that. I needed to spend less time in this chair in front of the computer!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X