• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    NDNQt
    PowWows.com Addicts

• NDNQt
    replied
    I just saw the thread because I am usually too busy here at work to get on. But I am here now!

Leave a comment:

• eagle feather
    tainomark

• eagle feather
    replied
    whats up

haven't been around in a while,so whats up!

Leave a comment:

• Bodica
    Junior Dancer

• Bodica
    replied
    Hi.
    I just joined about an hour ago.
    I was born in Australia, and now live in the U.S.A.

Leave a comment:

• E. Gay Rogers-West
    Pow Wow Visitor

• E. Gay Rogers-West
    replied
    Homecoming

Spottedeagle is right, it has been nice to read the threads and answer some of them, to enjoy the contest's and be apart of them. I feel like I know some of you, now and can't wait to see you, ALL. Maybe some day that will happen. I enjoy this site so much and so thankful to Paul for giving us the opportunity to relate to each other in a true and honest way, to learn from each other and to be able to communicate like brothers and sisters. Let's all pray that the Father will help heal the sick and the world; so, mankind will get along togather in peace and haromny. Love to all.

Gay

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    Me & Eyes are the best !

• wardancer
    replied
    Hey , I just want to thank Paul and SE for havin' this Homecomming , And thanks too , cause I got 1 of the shirts.
    Yeah , I saw some folks on here I hadn't seen in a while as well as some I didn't know.....but then I usually hang out in "The Den" where it's always nice and warm and alway friendly ! I'm always up for some "chit-chat" , and I check the other sections too. This site has come far..... I really like the improved site....loads alot faster , easier to navigate ! Thanks Again ! Laterzzzzz............... wd

Leave a comment:

• Foxmoon
    Happy Woman!

• Foxmoon
    replied
    My stupid electric was out from 4 pm until 11pm but im glad its back on I told them im on well water and cant use the toilet or shower or running water at all! it was supoosed to be out until Wednesday for 3 or 4 days and then poof it was back on

Leave a comment:

• spottedeagle
    FANMAKR

• spottedeagle
    replied
    Today is the last day of the Homecoming. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Seems like we had a decent turn out of folks stopping by. Saw some people on the boards I haven't seen in a while, not all of them posted here, some didn't post at all, but I saw their names where they were lurking around on here. That was part of the idea behind all of this, not necessarily to get everyone to post in here, but to just get them to stop by for a visit and check things out. Perhaps we'll start seeing their names a little more often. If you are reading this and you are one of those people....Thanks for stopping by!!!!! I hope you liked what you saw and you will visit with us more often. If you are one of those lucky folks that Paul draws for a "door-prize" Congrats!!!! Maybe if Paul gets a positive feedback about the Homecoming he'll decide to turn this into an annual event. Who knows. Anyway I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone for their participation in the homecoming.
    Thanks
    spottedeagle

Leave a comment:

• raynebyrd
    Listens

• raynebyrd
    replied
    I kinda wandered off. But...I'm here again.

Leave a comment:

• MayChe
    Minglin' N Jinglin'

• MayChe
    replied
    I'm here too

Leave a comment:

• E. Gay Rogers-West
    Pow Wow Visitor

• E. Gay Rogers-West
    replied
    Threads

I like reading these threads, they tell me a lot about each of you and I sure would like to meet you some time. I bet we'd have more fun that a barrel of monkeys. Everyone is so positive, happy and humorous on this here, no wonder Paul loves it here with all merriment around him. One would have to be in a wonderful mood when it's time to leave and retire for the night. I hate that I don't have more time to explore this site more, there's so much to read, see and hear. I'll back off now and say good night. My puppy is wanting my attention so does hubby but he don't count. Love you guys and thanks for the replys.

E. Gay
    E. Gay Rogers-West
    Pow Wow Visitor
    Last edited by E. Gay Rogers-West; 12-13-2007, 02:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    im here

Leave a comment:

• LITTLE DOG
    Pow Wow Visitor

• LITTLE DOG
    replied
    Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
    Hello I heard a party was happening so I came to have some fun!
    OH BOY I LOVE A PARTY

Leave a comment:

• Migiziwomen
    YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS...

• Migiziwomen
    replied
    i AM TOTALLY HERE

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    Me & Eyes are the best !

• wardancer
    replied
    Hey , I'm here....been gone all week hunting , but now I'm back ! Thanks Paul !

Leave a comment:

• Foxmoon
    Happy Woman!

• Foxmoon
    replied
    Hello I heard a party was happening so I came to have some fun!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.