Remember When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spottedeagle View Post
    Remember when that one girl was pretending to be someone else, had pics in the gallery and everything. Then the real person came on here and called them out? What was her screenname, she was from LA.
    Would that be "Nah"?

Comment

dang theres some names for you.
      thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

i remember nah! that was crazy. she was attractive too err the real one that is
        thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
          What's your special memory of PowWows.com?
          I signed on for about 20 minutes during one of my 5 tour of duty in the middle east. Baghdad, Iraq 2005. A powwow live feed was going. Red Earth. It was already 0130 hours in Iraq and it was late afternoon in Oklahoma and I was killing time waiting on our night mission to start. Paul said everyone was yelling and cheering that I signed on from my base. The mission went well that night and I returned safely.

Kabul, Afghanistan 2010. Hunters Moon powwow I signed on again for to check out the powwow. The sky that night in Afghanistan was very clear and warm.
          sigpic
          R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
            I signed on for about 20 minutes during one of my 5 tour of duty in the middle east. Baghdad, Iraq 2005. A powwow live feed was going. Red Earth. It was already 0130 hours in Iraq and it was late afternoon in Oklahoma and I was killing time waiting on our night mission to start. Paul said everyone was yelling and cheering that I signed on from my base. The mission went well that night and I returned safely.

Kabul, Afghanistan 2010. Hunters Moon powwow I signed on again for to check out the powwow. The sky that night in Afghanistan was very clear and warm.
            Good memories!!
            Welcome Home Ndnsoldierboy!
            Thank You for your Service!
            Last edited by Josiah; 03-07-2013, 06:58 AM.
            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
            Till I Die!

Comment

Thanks for your service!

Great memories!
              New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Originally posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
                hi yall,I rember the start of the den, it was a brillent becomming. we had been seeing who could post the most in a powwows contest and i fell sleep at the key board trying to winn the night of the end of the challange. ok stacy and ginger, indian heart beat and rezen were all posting a lot the the thread .
                after a few days i joined in too and it been pretty good lol well there was a time i really did not understand woo hoo very well, and cleared out a lot of history it would be good not to have gotten mad about all that .but it is a thread that lives with the lives of the ppl. so for me it is the becomming of the den
                i have been a member from 2005 but the first year i just carried yall in my heart with posting one thread at that time then in 2006 i joined in.
                hi y'all,I remember the start of the den, it was a brilliant becoming. we had been seeing who could post the most in a powwows contest and I fell sleep at the key board trying to win the night of the end of the challenge. ok Stacy and ginger, indian heart beat and rezen were all posting a lot the thread .
                after a few days I joined in too and it been pretty good lol well there was a time I really did not understand woo hoo very well, and cleared out a lot of history it would be good not to have gotten mad about all that .but it is a thread that lives with the lives of the ppl. so for me it is the becoming of the den
                I have been a member from 2005 but the first year I just carried y'all in my heart with posting one thread at that time then in 2006 I joined in
                some things change for the better:)
                Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

Originally posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
                  hi y'all,I remember the start of the den, it was a brilliant becoming. we had been seeing who could post the most in a powwows contest and I fell sleep at the key board trying to win the night of the end of the challenge. ok Stacy and ginger, indian heart beat and rezen were all posting a lot the thread .
                  after a few days I joined in too and it been pretty good lol well there was a time I really did not understand woo hoo very well, and cleared out a lot of history it would be good not to have gotten mad about all that .but it is a thread that lives with the lives of the ppl. so for me it is the becoming of the den
                  I have been a member from 2005 but the first year I just carried y'all in my heart with posting one thread at that time then in 2006 I joined in
                  some things change for the better:)
                  2lines got hot when stillrezin said

Woo Hoo!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

As always,

Thank you for your service and welcome home, NSB!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
                      Thanks for your service!

Great memories!
                      I just remembered Black Bear would do interviews with various members of powwows.com. I did one in 2006 after I got back from Iraq. I remember I was at a bar in New York and had to stand outside to do it, as it was a bit loud inside. I wonder if those old interviews are still around?
                      sigpic
                      R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

I remember when there were always some super-mods on here to kick these spammers off and clean up the boards !
                        I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
                        It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.