Banned Members LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned Members LOL

They might not be here with us today, but everyone who ever joined (except for the spammers) is worth at the very least a mention because they were members at one time. Some we loved, some we hated, some we just loved to hate. A few might even say some got a bad rap and wish they were still here. So.....

How many members can you remember being banned?

Do you miss them and if so, why?

Which ones were the most controversial?

And who do you think was banned the fastest after joining?
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

kawkaque
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Oh yeah Kakekew - he was weird and Tree - even more weird and Zeph now there was a bundle of dynamite.

Comment

just remember that guy who should remain unspoken...like bettlejuice...a shakespeare character....square thing...tho that was quite recent..

Comment

Johnny Redthunder was, um kinda controversial!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by middle of the sky View Post
            just remember that guy who should remain unspoken...like bettlejuice...a shakespeare character....square thing...tho that was quite recent..
            I know who u talking bout lol Beetlejuice beetlejuice ok ok I wont lol
            In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
            weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Singing Eagle View Post
              Oh yeah Kakekew - he was weird and Tree - even more weird and Zeph now there was a bundle of dynamite.
              was going to post about Zeph but ya beat me to it
              Zeph was pretty cool an kept things realy interesting around here LOL

Comment

Mots and Foxmoon, you two are too funny.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                  Johnny Redthunder was, um kinda controversial!!! LOL
                  Johnny Redstar actually... he was more than controversial, he was a walking conundrum LOL... unexpectedly he passed away a year and a half ago.
                  Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Kool Breeze....now that dude was cool, but it seemed others didn't like his perspectives...*L*....
                    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

dang was going to say ZEPH
                      and Kool Breeze but was beten to the punch line, lol
                      A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

KB was never banned, he left on his own.

The one that I remember was Blackfoot Honey and all the other aliases she had....

Comment

Awwww I miss BFH!!!! That was one STRANGE lady, but funny though

Comment

QuickSilverWade...oldie but goodie aye :)

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal View Post
                              Kool Breeze....now that dude was cool, but it seemed others didn't like his perspectives...*L*....
                              danggg 50 i missss kool breeze.. lol he cracked me up and i would spend hours trying to find all his alias's rofl.. he would say dang you found me again.. hubz was my best friend hahahah i would hubz everyone.. does anyone remeber what i would say in every hubz?
                              "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X