Banned Members LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NDNKIDZ View Post
    danggg 50 i missss kool breeze.. lol he cracked me up and i would spend hours trying to find all his alias's rofl.. he would say dang you found me again.. hubz was my best friend hahahah i would hubz everyone.. does anyone remeber what i would say in every hubz?
    Hubz is still around. But it isn't on by default. Does anyone still use it?
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

I went back one day and read through some of the locked threads and I think I found some of those infamous folks you've been talking about.

I should have signed up long ago - I missed WAY TOO MUCH drama!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
        Hubz is still around. But it isn't on by default. Does anyone still use it?
        I STILL USE HUBZ ON OCCASION FOR THOSE FRIENDS WHO CANT HAVE INSTANT MESSENGER AT WORK.. LOL AND ACTUALLY HAVING IT BY DEFAULT IS A GOOT THING.. IF I CANT YACK I CAN TURN IT OFF AND THEN PM THOSE PEOPLE TO TURN THEIR HUBZ ON WHEN I CAN..LOL
        "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Definitely miss Zeph.

Comment

I miss Zeph, Kool Breeze, Jibby and a few others all raisin hell in the threads. Always good for a laugh that combination
            The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
            -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal View Post
              Kool Breeze....now that dude was cool, but it seemed others didn't like his perspectives...*L*....
              Kool Breeze now theres sum1 I miss..
              Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

Originally posted by NorthofAda View Post
                I went back one day and read through some of the locked threads and I think I found some of those infamous folks you've been talking about.

I should have signed up long ago - I missed WAY TOO MUCH drama!
                U can't imagine even begin to imagine those dayz..Spottedeagles right bout all those peeps raisin hell

Comment

I really miss zeph. She was my partner in crime. You all gotta admit..... we did some of the best humor on here. Remember how we'd go thread to thread just to set up a joke for the other one? Ahhh...... good times.....good fun.

FYI... She's doing GREAT in her business TreeFeathers, selling online and at shows. She's also had her stuff featured in a couple of miniatures magazines.
                  "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal View Post
                    Kool Breeze....now that dude was cool, but it seemed others didn't like his perspectives...*L*....
                    WOW!!!!!

Kool Breeze was banned?

Dang....I didn't know that.

Geez!....And I know that guy!

LOL.
                    To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Comment

Originally posted by Kakeeya View Post
                      KB was never banned, he left on his own.

The one that I remember was Blackfoot Honey and all the other aliases she had....
                      Oh ok...thats cool! That explains why he's never mentioned it!
                      To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Comment

Originally posted by Mato Winyan View Post
                        I really miss zeph. She was my partner in crime. You all gotta admit..... we did some of the best humor on here. Remember how we'd go thread to thread just to set up a joke for the other one? Ahhh...... good times.....good fun.

FYI... She's doing GREAT in her business TreeFeathers, selling online and at shows. She's also had her stuff featured in a couple of miniatures magazines.
                        glad 2 hear Zephs doin good..U2 ruled the threads back in the day..always cracked me up..
                        BTW Mato, Im driving a big rig now ..on the road so much can't get by here that often anymore..but Im glad 2 c ur still here need 2 get a laptop 4 my rig

Comment

What ever happened to that punk JAMMER? LOL

jokes jokes jokes!
                          ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
                          ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
                          *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

You really shouldn't talk about your "ex" like that.

jk.... He calls me every now and then. He moved back up to Indy after being in Florida for awhile. He's working and last I heard was going to try to get back into school. It's been couple of months since he's called.
                            "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Laff all you want.

They're still here.

OOOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwehnzii View Post
                                Laff all you want.

They're still here.

OOOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOO

for some of the banned ones that would be pretty scary.
                                "Such,things though rare in time, are frequent in eternity. -- Bryon, "Cain"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X