Banned Members LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mato Winyan View Post
    You really shouldn't talk about your "ex" like that.

jk.... He calls me every now and then. He moved back up to Indy after being in Florida for awhile. He's working and last I heard was going to try to get back into school. It's been couple of months since he's called.

ROFLMAO! Eeeeeeeeeeee, leave it to Aunty Mato to bust me out! LOL we came THEEEEEEES close (holds up pointer finger and thumb) to being the first married on pw.com. LOL! Glad to hear he's still alive and kickin. I miss that fool sometimes.
    ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
    ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
    *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

I don't know how anyone can miss BFH... all she did was harrass people and stalk them. the only thing funny about her was that she could'nt spell in any other way than ghetto.

As for the others.. the ones who left but were'nt banned. I miss them but there's just so many people who come through here it's hard to stay sad long because for every person that leaves, two more appear and so many of them are good people to get to know.

I know quite a few of them don't care for me, and some thought I hated them but it was never the case. Very few people do I ever waste my time hating on, and they have to do worse than call me names or be controversial. But it did grow weary on me with the whole attitude of this place would fold if they ever left..... which did'nt happen LOL! All they did was leave behind some good memories and people wishing they'd return.
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwehnzii View Post
        Laff all you want.

They're still here.

OOOoooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOO
        LOL he ain't kidding!
        Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

I don't even know who was banned!! Except for GreaGirl or whatever her name was. Sure don't miss HER!

(Now watch her post in here )
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
            I don't even know who was banned!! Except for GreaGirl or whatever her name was. Sure don't miss HER!

(Now watch her post in here )
            oh yea, that's her...queen of the sea monkeys.

Comment

BB I know your missing that Othello doot admit it j/ks talk about drama!
              I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

I dont remeber Grea Girl, maybe it was before I joined???

Comment

ok... I'll mention his name just this one time just in case he's like beetlejuice or something..... Topatoya..... Talk about a pain in the arse.... now that dude caused me to get the Preparation H out.
                  "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

I remember one when I first joined "well not her name" lol but all i remember is her being banned then poof shes back under another name but same posting habits. I believe she did that acoulpe of times, bt was caught everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
                      BB I know your missing that Othello doot admit it j/ks talk about drama!
                      LOL - is that guy gone already? He was insulting my food so I refused to talk to him. *jokes*

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
                        I dont remeber Grea Girl, maybe it was before I joined???
                        she was kooky and insulted everyone. She acted like she had a phrophetic need to be here and post then leave. I think she escaped from the zoo.

Comment

Originally posted by butter bean View Post
                          she was kooky and insulted everyone. She acted like she had a phrophetic need to be here and post then leave. I think she escaped from the zoo.
                          Now that's really funny.LMAO

Comment

LOL - is that guy gone already? He was insulting my food so I refused to talk to him. *jokes*
                            you know ive read alot of off the wall stuff on here but what has got me the most is hearing one go on and on about the things he did. Not wanting to get in trouble my slef so stepping litely was the post after post about private parts and not sexy talk, sexy talk I dont mind hee heee. Butter Bean I Luv your food!

Comment

Wow, he was a chef too? What talents waisted.LMAO j/k

Comment

Almost a female version of Othello.
                                ...it is what it is...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X