Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no we didn't...*L*
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
      I dont feal sorry for him one has to know such topics will not be accecpted. But there was times of tenderness, but only if you agreed with him. oh well its done just waiting for another interesting user to pop up lol
      Just check out the thread about Fraudulent Cherokee groups read some of the posts on the last page. There is a dude there that is starting to look kind of scary...and delusional - AYE!

Comment

the Big Mr. K. Wow - how many times did we have discussions over him? Wow.

Zeph was awesome - damn - I hated when she left - felt like a divorce. lol - I am so glad that she is doing well -give her my best, Mato.

There are a handful of names, that came on the boards just to stalk a few folks who got banned for life, because we all realized it was the same dang person. It was a bit over the top, to say the least.
        Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Wait, What? Jibby and KB and them got banned?!? Is Bux still here?
          Mad Scientists Union Local 42
          Evil Geniuses For a Better Tomorrow

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthofAda View Post
            Just check out the thread about Fraudulent Cherokee groups read some of the posts on the last page. There is a dude there that is starting to look kind of scary...and delusional - AYE!

LOL NOA--that's funny. Read his introduction page if you think that that's bad. I about flipped when I read one of the paragraphs. He is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY out there.LMAO

Comment

Maybe he's related to the Oukah.

Comment

Hey, you might be on to something.LOL Maybe he's the up and coming new Oukah. Oh, hey, I didn't get a chance to go back to that thread, so since it came up. I was doing some of my research about a week or so ago and I did come accross that name through the Cherokee's in NC. I have to find it again and I will let you know what that was all about. It was back early in th 1800's, but I can't remember where I actually found it and in what context.

Comment

Originally posted by butter bean View Post
                  she was kooky and insulted everyone. She acted like she had a phrophetic need to be here and post then leave. I think she escaped from the zoo.

I bet in real life, she does the neck thingy!

She thought she should walk on water.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by DeusExMachina View Post
                    Wait, What? Jibby and KB and them got banned?!? Is Bux still here?

Jibby and KB weren't banned they just left on their own. Actually Jibby comes on from time to time, but usually doesn't post much.
                    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Originally posted by DeusExMachina View Post
                      None of you buttheads missed me?!?
                      Screw you too.
                      Im no butthead & u werent banned but i miss u
                      Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
                        I dont remeber Grea Girl, maybe it was before I joined???
                        Be happy you missed her.
                        Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear View Post
                          Johnny Redstar actually... he was more than controversial, he was a walking conundrum LOL... unexpectedly he passed away a year and a half ago.
                          I have to ask, and I'm sure I'm being very crass, was his death natural or did he tick off the wrong person one time to many?
                          Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Fawn View Post
                            I have to ask, and I'm sure I'm being very crass, was his death natural or did he tick off the wrong person one time to many?
                            Dude, that is just harsh but funny too. And Dues Ex Machina I missed you dude. You started some of your rants My soon to be ex. And then you went through a stage talking about cutting. So how is engineering school

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X