Where are they now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, where the chat go?

oh yeah... what ever happened to the chats?... later..

Nae
    Hey... I'd rather be round dancin..

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
      OMG! Too many to list, but Burbs, Merk, Step2daside, JInglin' Chica/Jibby and that crew were great and always funny, and witty.
      Joe G.

He was really knowledgeable on the NBA thread he had. After he passed away, well, I miss his posts, cause I used to watch the NBA a lot like he did.
      sigpic
      R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Cuppajoe
        Whats Next!!!!
        by Cuppajoe
        Whats Next?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        A friend of mine told me about this thread so I had to see what was going on,Ive been in this area for some time now and ive seen alot of things that make ya go hmmmmmmm.Ive seen this...
        03-01-2006, 12:41 PM
      • wa-zha-zhe
        Trying to get to know one another better.
        by wa-zha-zhe
        Don't get me wrong but, I was wondering, just out of curiousty, how many Boy Scout and Boy Scout Leader's post regularly on this forum?

Because, when I read these post's they are very informative. And, I try to get an ideal of the person doing the posting by reading their avatar and...
        05-22-2007, 02:34 PM
      • momme
        Strange idea maybe
        by momme
        It seems like a lot more boy scouts are finding there way on to Pws.com and more often than not they get bashed and berated for asking their questions. I know the whole OA thing is a war unto itself, but what about setting up something for them where support could be given in a positive way by those...
        11-24-2005, 08:21 PM
        It Has Come To My Attention
        by Guest
        First of all, I would like to thank all of the people who have dedicated their work and time to make this site the place it is. And I would also like to thank the people who have chosen to help me along my journey, you know who you are:D

I have decided that this site does not fit my life...
        06-18-2004, 03:53 AM
      • Paul G
        Today's Forum Closing
        by Paul G
        Right now I have very mixed feelings about the events of today. I realize the large majority of the members here have no idea what happened and were not involved.

I've spent alot of time and money developing the site with most of it going into the features on this forum. Right now...
        11-22-2004, 08:58 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X