Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A look back by some of the old timers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• green5
    Life without hospitals
    by green5
    Hi,

I suspect that native american lifestyle without technology was the correct one.

I just wonder how they did without hospitals.

I know that animals also live without hospitals nor technology totally in respect with nature and happily. So hospitals are...
    10-27-2014, 10:10 AM
  • Hikaro Takayama
    You won't find this on the Extra Value (tm) Menu....
    by Hikaro Takayama
    Well, since so many threads around here tend to get diverted onto food, I figured that I'd start a food thread and see what happens :D

Anyways, here is where you can post about some of the more.. Um... EXOTIC foods that you've eaten or like to eat when you can.

Most of...
    03-04-2007, 11:01 PM
  • Blackbear
    Opposition Day
    by Blackbear
    OPPOSITION DAY
    NATIVE LAND DISPUTE
    Mr. John Tory (Leader of the Opposition): I move that the Legislative
    Assembly call upon the government,
    To recognize that the McGuinty government was made aware of the Six Nations'
    land claim issues at Caledonia...
    06-07-2006, 05:05 AM
  • crazywolf
    Karma, Good or Bad
    by crazywolf
    Boozhoo niji,

I have had something happen in the last couple of days that is really interesting, and I just wanted to get some input on it. It is certainly important in my life, but its not a Native issue, because of my mixed heritage.

The other day I get a phone call...
    05-29-2008, 11:34 PM
  • LoneWolfBunn
    Please ask them to announce this at the next PowWow you go to
    by LoneWolfBunn
    I can easily be called a conspiracy theorist but I would happily accept facts that prove my theories wrong because if I am right our children and our grandchildren are facing some serious health issues in the future. And because of the seriousness of it I wouldn't say this unless I was certain it were...
    01-25-2006, 10:40 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X