No announcement yet.

Visiting Royalty/Previous PWS.com Royalty/PWS.com Princess Contestants Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting Royalty/Previous PWS.com Royalty/PWS.com Princess Contestants Thread

We always honor our Royalty, If you are currenty Royalty, a previous Powwows.com Princess, or one of our Powwows.com Princess Contestants this is your thread.
    How about telling us which you are. If you are a previous PWS.com Princess let the new folks know which year. This is a place for the current conestants to visit and get to know folks as well.
    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Well I guess I'll be first to respond! I'm very honored to be serving you all as the current princess as many of you may know. I know I am the 5th princess, and I believe the order from first to 4th is: RainyDays49/Powwowchic49, Angel voice or something (I forget her user name), ShanLyn, SummerJune, and myself. And next year....dum dum dum...who knows? I hope some of the other young ladies join in on this thread!

Comment

Contestant - 2008

Hey Y'all...I'm lilbigwoman. I'm running for the 2008 PowWows.com Princes...Nice to meet y'all...and gewd luck to all the other contestants!!! Now...I gotta get back to relaxing and enjoying my saturday...

PEACE!
      HOWDY HOWDY HOWDY!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!

Comment

Ske:noh/Hello everybody,
        I'm Summer June and I'm a former Pws.com princess! I was princess last year so that would be the year of 2006-2007. I'm not too sure what to say but this is whole concept of homecoming is pretty awesome! So if your new to pws.com welcome, and if your "coming back" welcome as well! Lol
        ~*PowWows.com Princess 2006-2007*~

Comment

Siyo all! I'm also running for 2008 Powwows.com Princess. How cool is it to represent an online community at powwows? One of us will find out as the 6th princess. Good luck ladies!
          Don't ever stop dancing

Comment

Eeeeeeeeeeee Shame on me! lol

I'm late! I know! what else is new! LOL

Hey everybody! This is Rainydaze49 aka POWWOWCHIC49, the first and very proud powwows.com princess. That was a crazy ride I tell ya! I was up against some very impressive and honorable women, who are still doing great things from what I hear! *way to go ladies!*

I was known as the lil chick with the big mouth and the quick wit! =) I really love my powwows.com family. I know I dont stay in touch and I'm not as active as I used to be, but I'm glad to say that its because I've found great pleasure and demand in the medical field. Slowly but surely, I'm making my way through nursing school. So for all you ruggeds out there, be seein ya in the ER at a NDN clinic near you! JOKES!

I'll never forget the time I got flowers from POWWOWS.com at the hospital when I had a major surgery! This really is a great place and its really come a long way. I'm still and always will be very proud to carry the title of the first Miss Powwows.com, and I'm looking forward to meeting previous princesses in the future (I'm back on the train next year!) =)

Nyo weh!
            ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
            ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
            *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X