In Memory-Members who are gone but not forgotten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memory-Members who are gone but not forgotten

I hope this thread doesn't offend any one but I was thinking about some of the members who made an impact on me who we have lost. I'll start:

Zoolander
    Thanks for your contribution to the board - you are missed.

Beth was one of the first members and moderators.
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

i cannot imagine this offending anyone. i think it is thoughtful and respectful. they added something to this site, and to some of our lives. great thread idea
      A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

Wasn't there a lady named Mouse that used to be on here?
        Don't ever stop dancing

Comment

Tikiboo I remember posted here and is gone and Joe G is gone.

sigpic
          R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• pow wow guest
            Eagle Killings
            by pow wow guest
            I really don't know how I should word this, being as I am not native. I brought up this subject last year and I was blaming out siders for the slaughter of eagles on the North Shore in Vancouver B.C. Well people have now been charged with this crime and it seems that those involved are natives, I guess...
            04-30-2006, 02:38 PM
          • GoggenGH
            Firewater and NDN
            by GoggenGH
            With other words, this thread is about ALCOHOL !

This is a sensitive subject, but after reading "Crazywater" by Brian Miracle, I HAD TO create this thread!

Brian Maracle is an award-winning writer and a Mohawk, originally from the Six Nations Grand River Territory...
            08-04-2011, 07:06 PM
          • Paul G
            Response from Paul G about the current issues
            by Paul G
            First I will not discuss the details of what has happened in this matter. Disciplinary actions on this site are private and I don't share them. Discussions about the action will not be allowed.

But for an overview the action taken was because of behavior against the policies of this...
            10-08-2006, 12:45 PM
          • WocusWoman
            to: Mathewhebailey08, leave Whome alone!
            by WocusWoman
            In all due respect, I enjoy the member known as Whome on this website. There have been some other well known members who have left this website, because of the shallowness of newer members who come on here with attitudes of not understanding what native people have to say or state. I have and get...
            09-17-2006, 09:46 PM
          • Thikawoo
            Spiritual Questions Comment
            by Thikawoo
            Greetings,
            I am new to the forum and this is my first post, but I have been reading posts and I have a comment and would appreciate your comments on it. It is a little deep for a first post, so please forgive me. It is something I have been contemplating lately.
            This spoken from a sincere...
            10-17-2016, 06:05 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X