Happy Mother's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mother's Day

To all you fine Mothers out there, I want to say this, you never get the amount of recognition you deserve, so today tell your feelings here about your feedback on your mothers day!
    To all of you I send a special heart felt thank you for being there for all of us at one time or another or repeatedly to guide us in times where we needed you.

To the guys, what did you do to make your Mothers happy???
    Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
    Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

thank you so much !!!!!!!!!! Hugssssssssssss

Comment

i made my mother lunch, gave her a nice card, made her a nice bracelet with some small amounts of bead work

in return my cats and dog gave me lovin and cuddled with me ^_^

thanks Tibi *huggles*
      sigpic

Comment

lila pilamaya
        "canunpa wan ci ciaupi ca yanipiktelo" -ptehincala ska wi

Comment

You're gonna get sooo banned when she finds you

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Happy Mothers Day

I poked my Mom in the head shortly before she awoke and told her Happy Mothers Day. Unfortunately I am not in the position to get her anything...although maybe I should have made her breakfast or something...? Damn me.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X