Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

undefinedHi, I just joined this site, and am enjoying it!

Welcome to the site

hi jenno093

welcome to the site, hope u enjoy it as well.

:)
    Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
    A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
    A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
    Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

Welcome! I know you will enjoy it here and maybe, like alot of us become, addicted!
      Everybody Powwow !!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Noticed you're in SE Michigan. I'm new to the Detroit area myself. If you're interested, I'd suggest attending the pow wow in Mt. Pleasant, MI in early August. You can find out more about the pow wow in the calendar section of the this site. It will give you a link to the homepage for the pow wow as well. Then, I'd suggest reading carefully through the pow wow info section of the site. This will give you some basic information about pow wows, what to expect, what to look for, and some basic etiquette information. Then, if you still have questions, either before you go or after you return, there is an FAQ board here where you can post those.

Hope this is helpful.
        When you are born into this world you reach for either a bow and quiver, which is blessed by the Sun, our Grandfather, or you reach for an awl and sewing bag, which is blessed by the moon, our Grandmother. From that time on you will follow that vision and be blessed.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• LilLakotaGurl
          About PowWows
          by LilLakotaGurl
          Hello. I am new to pow wows. I have never been to one but I am trying to get better in touch with my Lakota heritage. What are pow wows like? What happens? I am just asking for general information. I am 1/4th Lakota and my grandfather was part of the wolf nation. Any information will be extremely...
          07-09-2009, 01:12 PM
        • Cherokee_Lady_58
          Kind of new..
          by Cherokee_Lady_58
          O~si~yo all. I am fairly new. I do not believe I have posted as yet. I came across this site and it seemed to be one I would enjoy being with. This site is beautiful, and so many of all different tribes. What a way to learn about other's of the same heart and world. Thank you for having me....
          05-26-2008, 04:30 PM
        • birdnestlady
          birdnestlady
          by birdnestlady
          tansi am like totally new in the room., ne one cree and from canada., let me know.
          02-05-2006, 02:06 PM
        • maribellateach
          new to forum
          by maribellateach
          Hi everyone,
          My name is Maria and I live in California. I have been enjoying pow wows for a while now and am quite fortunate to have found this site. I look forward to the next pow wow in my area UCLA and hope to see some of you there. Take care
          Mitakuye Oyasin
          Maria
          04-02-2007, 10:31 AM
        • thundercloud1468
          I'm new!
          by thundercloud1468
          Hello!
          I am Charisse Malone, and I live in Gary, Indiana. I would love to be able to go to Pow Wows nearer to where I live, in Indiana. Crown Point, Indiana is even closer to me. If anyone knows of any future Pow Wows coming to my area, please let me know. I am indeed enjoying the Pow Wows.com...
          04-07-2007, 11:04 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X