• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the input

Comment

That's why I wrote it....

Originally posted by janet
      Thanks for the input
      When I first got here, things were a little confusing but since I have figured it all out, I have found it to be the best on the internet. Have fun posting and Meeting people and pretty soon your green will be full. Don't forget to give back...
      ~PW~
      90% Angel
      10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

Originally posted by colonah04
        Oh, a challenge, eh? well then OK....
        *cracks knuckles* *tunes guitar* *remembers he's tone deaf* *looks for electronic tuner*

THE ANSWERS FOR NEWBIES RAG, OR "FEEL LIKE I'M FIXIN' TO POST"
        (key of G)

Well look what I found in cyber space Tom, a website with the name of powwows.com
        It's got NDNs, twinkies, wannabes and more and all kinds of topics, and sections galore

There's games and polls, photos and such...and chattin and snaggin really too much
        why I think I'll post in somebody's thread...some of the stories that fill my head

let's see I just click my mouse...and type in sayin I'm now in the house
        It all is done in a few easy steps..wait what the **** is givin or gettin reps?

CHORUS

So come on and post in PW.com...make up a name an avy and profile
        don't worry about the pain of carpal tunnel it'll only hurt for a while
        Think of all the good data and thoughts depicted...never fear being addicted
        Logic and humor, and many good jokes..all at the cost of a few keystrokes!

Man there's lots more to this than just the forum...cool pics etc can't ignore 'em
        how do I get rep, good or bad...and have as many points as BEG or Joe's dad?
        who will help me navigate this site...and understand it gives points when I write?
        Oh look, there's a menu up top in black..even a section with help on FAQs
        What the *** is a FAQ? glad you asked it's frequently asked questions to help with your tasks..

So if you're a newbie with lots of questions..go to FAQ and the other sections
        all you need is posted within..with menus, help cues and virus protection

REPEAT CHORUS

Lmao.. I noticed i started to tap Muh toe, got into that little song of yours.... LMAO.. got a tune going in my head and the sound of maybe a banjo... LMAO..
        Ohh MAn C.. . Im still Lmebo

***NOTE*** Like Colonah Said... Sign ALL your REP.. good and BAD...
        Last edited by AngelFeather; 03-12-2005, 08:11 PM.

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

thanks for the info. i was one confused ndn for a while.
          Angel

Comment

Thank you for your advice! I'm a new user that was getting thoroughly confused! I'm catching on, little by little, and this helped a LOT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by colonah04
              Oh, a challenge, eh? well then OK....
              *cracks knuckles* *tunes guitar* *remembers he's tone deaf* *looks for electronic tuner*

THE ANSWERS FOR NEWBIES RAG, OR "FEEL LIKE I'M FIXIN' TO POST"
              (key of G)

Well look what I found in cyber space Tom, a website with the name of powwows.com
              It's got NDNs, twinkies, wannabes and more and all kinds of topics, and sections galore

There's games and polls, photos and such...and chattin and snaggin really too much
              why I think I'll post in somebody's thread...some of the stories that fill my head

let's see I just click my mouse...and type in sayin I'm now in the house
              It all is done in a few easy steps..wait what the **** is givin or gettin reps?

CHORUS

So come on and post in PW.com...make up a name an avy and profile
              don't worry about the pain of carpal tunnel it'll only hurt for a while
              Think of all the good data and thoughts depicted...never fear being addicted
              Logic and humor, and many good jokes..all at the cost of a few keystrokes!

Man there's lots more to this than just the forum...cool pics etc can't ignore 'em
              how do I get rep, good or bad...and have as many points as BEG or Joe's dad?
              who will help me navigate this site...and understand it gives points when I write?
              Oh look, there's a menu up top in black..even a section with help on FAQs
              What the *** is a FAQ? glad you asked it's frequently asked questions to help with your tasks..

So if you're a newbie with lots of questions..go to FAQ and the other sections
              all you need is posted within..with menus, help cues and virus protection

REPEAT CHORUS
              WHOOWEEE!!! IT'S GETTIN' HOT IN HURRRR!!!!!!!!! LOL

WAY TO GO C'!!!!!!!!

i think i got the chorus down now...............lmbo
              just about lost my shoe i was tappin' so hard...i know i got a groove in the flo!!!! hehehehe

Comment

Hi everyone, some of you are not newcomers, your elders. Let the babes learn to toddle around would ya? So they can go from this too this OK?
                90% Angel
                10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.