Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    Hi everyone, some of you are not newcomers, your elders. Let the babes learn to toddle around would ya? So they can go from this too this OK?

Leave a comment:

• **First Lady**
    replied
    Originally posted by colonah04
    Oh, a challenge, eh? well then OK....
    *cracks knuckles* *tunes guitar* *remembers he's tone deaf* *looks for electronic tuner*

THE ANSWERS FOR NEWBIES RAG, OR "FEEL LIKE I'M FIXIN' TO POST"
    (key of G)

Well look what I found in cyber space Tom, a website with the name of powwows.com
    It's got NDNs, twinkies, wannabes and more and all kinds of topics, and sections galore

There's games and polls, photos and such...and chattin and snaggin really too much
    why I think I'll post in somebody's thread...some of the stories that fill my head

let's see I just click my mouse...and type in sayin I'm now in the house
    It all is done in a few easy steps..wait what the **** is givin or gettin reps?

CHORUS

So come on and post in PW.com...make up a name an avy and profile
    don't worry about the pain of carpal tunnel it'll only hurt for a while
    Think of all the good data and thoughts depicted...never fear being addicted
    Logic and humor, and many good jokes..all at the cost of a few keystrokes!

Man there's lots more to this than just the forum...cool pics etc can't ignore 'em
    how do I get rep, good or bad...and have as many points as BEG or Joe's dad?
    who will help me navigate this site...and understand it gives points when I write?
    Oh look, there's a menu up top in black..even a section with help on FAQs
    What the *** is a FAQ? glad you asked it's frequently asked questions to help with your tasks..

So if you're a newbie with lots of questions..go to FAQ and the other sections
    all you need is posted within..with menus, help cues and virus protection

REPEAT CHORUS
    WHOOWEEE!!! IT'S GETTIN' HOT IN HURRRR!!!!!!!!! LOL

WAY TO GO C'!!!!!!!!

i think i got the chorus down now...............lmbo
    just about lost my shoe i was tappin' so hard...i know i got a groove in the flo!!!! hehehehe

Leave a comment:

• LadyHeyoka
    replied
    Thank you for your advice! I'm a new user that was getting thoroughly confused! I'm catching on, little by little, and this helped a LOT!!!

Leave a comment:

• a_m_beene80
    replied
    thanks for the info. i was one confused ndn for a while.

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    *cracks knuckles* *tunes guitar* *remembers he's tone deaf* *looks for electronic tuner*

(key of G)

Well look what I found in cyber space Tom, a website with the name of powwows.com
    It's got NDNs, twinkies, wannabes and more and all kinds of topics, and sections galore

There's games and polls, photos and such...and chattin and snaggin really too much
    why I think I'll post in somebody's thread...some of the stories that fill my head

CHORUS

Man there's lots more to this than just the forum...cool pics etc can't ignore 'em
    who will help me navigate this site...and understand it gives points when I write?
    What the *** is a FAQ? glad you asked it's frequently asked questions to help with your tasks..

REPEAT CHORUS

Lmao.. I noticed i started to tap Muh toe, got into that little song of yours.... LMAO.. got a tune going in my head and the sound of maybe a banjo... LMAO..
    Ohh MAn C.. . Im still Lmebo

***NOTE*** Like Colonah Said... Sign ALL your REP.. good and BAD...
    Last edited by AngelFeather; 03-12-2005, 08:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    That's why I wrote it....

Originally posted by janet
    Thanks for the input
    When I first got here, things were a little confusing but since I have figured it all out, I have found it to be the best on the internet. Have fun posting and Meeting people and pretty soon your green will be full. Don't forget to give back...
    ~PW~

Leave a comment:

• janet
    replied
    Thanks for the input

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    For Real, WOW....

Originally posted by Joe's Dad
    'C'....Let me know when the CD goes on sale. I want to be the first one to buy it!!!!
    You even gave us an original song! I think I lub you!
    You rock dude!

Don't worry JD cause I still lUV YOU!

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied

(key of G)

CHORUS

REPEAT CHORUS
    'C'....Let me know when the CD goes on sale. I want to be the first one to buy it!!!!

Leave a comment:

• colonah04
    replied

(key of G)

CHORUS

REPEAT CHORUS

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    Don't scare them off C...

OH HELL, SIGN THE BAD REPS TOO! DON'T BE A BUNCH OF WUSSES! If you have something negative to say to someone...you should be brave enough to let them know it's from you!
    I just thought since they aren't even signing the comments as is.... that they may be afraid of the repercussions of giving out bad rep. We aren't all perfect, ya know...

BTW, Got any songs for a newcomer?
    You know how much I love your songs, right? So get your guitar and sing us one of your hot songs and I promise not to sing aloud. Because I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! (Waynes World-The Movie)
    and we will then
    R U UP TO IT?

Leave a comment:

• Usdigvhi
    replied
    Originally posted by ~pathwalker~
    Thanx Usdigvhi.....
    I have been getting reps and PM,s saying that this has helped people, I give out green for anyone that post's here or PM's me But as I was just now looking at my own reps given to me, I have noticed one thing...

Newcomers are still NOT signing their name in the comment section of reppies, so we have no idea who they are coming from. Soooo....
    Unless it is a bad rep, then sign your username after your comment, that way we can give thanx and green back too you.
    sweet! ive been giving rep to the new people too......and it keeps not letting me give rep to you or anybody else ive already given it too! says i have to keep spreadin it around....im runnin low on people lol

ive got a few that nobodys signed too. the first couple times i gave rep i didnt sign it but then i started signin it when i realized i was supposed to lol

Leave a comment:

• colonah04
    replied
    OH HELL, SIGN THE BAD REPS TOO! DON'T BE A BUNCH OF WUSSES! If you have something negative to say to someone...you should be brave enough to let them know it's from you!

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    Making getting green easy!!!!

Originally posted by Usdigvhi
    good idea to post it here pathwalker! cuz im sure everyone else is as confused as i was lol
    Thanx Usdigvhi.....
    I have been getting reps and PM,s saying that this has helped people, I give out green for anyone that post's here or PM's me But as I was just now looking at my own reps given to me, I have noticed one thing...

Newcomers are still NOT signing their name in the comment section of reppies, so we have no idea who they are coming from. Soooo....
    Unless it is a bad rep, then sign your username after your comment, that way we can give thanx and green back too you.

Leave a comment:

• Usdigvhi
    replied
    good idea to post it here pathwalker! cuz im sure everyone else is as confused as i was lol

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.